Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Question for Lyon 1976 on DVD
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: October 19, 2009 17:50

I was asked if I know these snippets and can confirm that the are from Lyon 1976

I' m not really sure about them because I think they could also be from Paris 1976. But I haven' t found anything of Paris that matches these sources.
The guy told me that there is more from Lyon available and offered me to buy it. But before I will get sure that this could really be Lyon.

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Question for Lyon 1976 on DVD
Posted by: hummingbird ()
Date: October 19, 2009 18:02

wow, I'm back in time...
It not seems to be Paris.
But for what I remember from 1976 and my very firt Stones show in Lyon, it's really possible,
anyway thanks for posting this...

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 19, 2009 18:05

Actually the 9 th of June was my 1st show.
Jagger was wearing blue or green tight pants ,but may be it's just mistaken memories...
Could this be from the 1st concert in Paris ? The 4th of June ?
I have to check Mick outfits.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-24 20:39 by SwayStones.

Date: October 19, 2009 18:15

hummingbird
wow, I'm back in time...
But for what I remember from 1976 and my very firt Stones show in Lyon, it's really possible,

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-24 20:40 by SwayStones.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: October 19, 2009 18:24

didn't jagger change is trousers during the preston part? anyway it is not from the paris TV broadcasts so it could be lyon. would be nice to have the complete show, although it seems to be a one-cam shot.

Date: October 19, 2009 18:27

One angle camera ,yes.
I'll e-mail the man for further details.

Date: October 19, 2009 18:33

hockenheim95
didn't jagger change is trousers during the preston part? anyway it is not from the paris TV broadcasts so it could be lyon. would be nice to have the complete show, although it seems to be a one-cam shot.

Do you have anything from Lyon 1976 on DVD so far? I only know material on audio CD but no stuff on DVD.

Date: October 19, 2009 18:51

Rolling on
hockenheim95

Do you have anything from Lyon 1976 on DVD so far? I only know material on audio CD but no stuff on DVD.
As far as I know ,there were not videos from that show...I have spend hours to try to find some on internet ...this would be really nice to watch the show again....I was so excited when I heard the audio recordings !

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: October 19, 2009 19:24

no i don't have one, but on other shows he did it (for example Paris)

Posted by: hummingbird ()
Date: October 19, 2009 19:59

SwayStones
hummingbird
wow, I'm back in time...

Did we already met ,hummingbird ? I thought that may be you were part of the several Stones fan who went to see the Shine A Light movie with me in April the 19 th ?

I don't think we ever met, SwayStoes. Or maybe in Gerland, in 1976, 82 or 2007... But it was very crawdy...

Posted by: claudine ()
Date: October 19, 2009 20:01

nice video from Nice

Date: October 19, 2009 20:34

And another one from the board Rocks Off:

[www.mediafire.com]

May I write that I got my rocks off with this ?

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: October 19, 2009 20:51

There's also a one cam video of the complete HTW from Paris June 5 existing (LYL version).

Posted by: jeanmarie ()
Date: October 19, 2009 21:20

great, thank you claudine for the nice (city !)
video

Date: October 19, 2009 21:35

midnrambler
There's also a one cam video of the complete HTW from Paris June 5 existing (LYL version).

If you mean the D-Stone release, I have checked it and Star Star is different.
I will try to contact him again and let him upload a snippet with Micks voice between the songs. Maybe there we can really sort it out.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: October 19, 2009 22:56

Rolling on
midnrambler

If you mean the D-Stone release, I have checked it and Star Star is different.
I will try to contact him again and let him upload a snippet with Micks voice between the songs. Maybe there we can really sort it out.

No this version of Honky Tonk Women is not on the D-Stone DVD. It's the real version from June 5. The D-Stone version is a "fake", picture is from June 6, audio from June 5.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: October 19, 2009 23:03

I wanna say....thank you....luv those vids never saw them

Posted by: Tumblin_Dice_07 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 01:04

I don't think these clips are from Lyon. I think they're from the June 5th Paris show. I saw a vid of "Honky Tonk Women" from this show, as someone already mentioned, and it's filmed with one camera shooting from in front of the stage just like these clips, plus I'm pretty sure Jagger wears the same pants in the "Honky Tonk Women" clip.

Just my two cents. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

Date: October 20, 2009 07:27

Thanks for the info guys! The guy wants to sell it for a price higher than 800 Pounds. He has it as an avi file on his HD with only 70 minutes running time.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 20, 2009 12:25

Hi Jörg, no this is not Lyon, it's Paris June 5th 1976; just double checked with the audio of Lyon....no match - for sure. Clothing doesn't match either

It's still a "not-circulating-video" - we only have the audience recording....and the couple of songs on Love You Live. So it's a nice find....but it ain't Lyon

Seems to be one camera only, throughout - at least the whole Honky Tonk Women is taken from one camera.....not only these 2 youtube clips above

I could upload the HTW-avi-file later....but I'm having troubles with my connection; it keeps dropping out....waiting for a new modem

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-20 12:28 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 20, 2009 12:41

I also find it outragous that he wants 800£ for it - once it's out...it'll be shared for free via torrents anyway....why should you be the one who has to pay? And since HTW was leaked last year, from the very same video....there could be more copies in circulation. The guy who's selling it also have pleasures of torrents....he mentioned it on RO - if HE also see the great thing about sharing for free; then why not pay it back - just like he gets his music, instead of asking for somebody else to pay for his new sofa and dining-table....or whatever he'll spend the 800£ on

Date: October 20, 2009 15:23

Rolling on
Thanks for the info guys! The guy wants to sell it for a price higher than 800 Pounds. He has it as an avi file on his HD with only 70 minutes running time.

800 GBP ? He must be kidding !!!!eye rolling smiley

Date: October 20, 2009 16:14

[.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-24 20:40 by SwayStones.

Date: October 20, 2009 16:39

This is what he send me:

lounisproduction

Re: Re:concert Lyon
ok so the concert is 1h10 long but I guess in real the concert was longer.
It s just one camera angle from the front as u can see on the snippet. The audio is perfect.
It s not a dvd it s an AVI file that I have on my hard disk.
And u asked me for an art? i don t know what u mean by that.
I don t wanna make a dvd and then sell them. I just want to sell that concert and then don t wanna hear about it anymore ( I m not a RS fan, I really don t know anything about them)
So obviously I ll sell the video at the one with the higher price. A guy wanna buy it for 800 pounds!! he s a collector and asked me to not leak it when i ll give it to him.

hope u understand

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: October 20, 2009 23:21

SwayStones

May I write that I got my rocks off with this ?

I don't know if you may, but I'm glad you did...

Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: October 21, 2009 01:04

Rolling on
I was asked if I know these snippets and can confirm that the are from Lyon 1976

I' m not really sure about them because I think they could also be from Paris 1976. But I haven' t found anything of Paris that matches these sources.
The guy told me that there is more from Lyon available and offered me to buy it. But before I will get sure that this could really be Lyon.

Thanks in advance!!!

two drummers ??

Posted by: Tumblin_Dice_07 ()
Date: October 21, 2009 01:07

two drummers ??

You mean Charlie and Ollie Brown?

Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: October 21, 2009 01:11

i guess
charlie and somebody anyway..

Date: October 21, 2009 19:49

Thanks to everyone to pointing this out! Seems that it' s still a undiscovered gem but i won' t pay that much money for this one. I think and hope that it will appear sometimes for free for everyone.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: October 21, 2009 20:28

Hi Jörg

I'm very late on this one !

I agree with Tumbling Dice 07 and Erik, this is not LYON.
Freddy HAUSSER (R.I.P) who filmed Paris shows, should have some never seen outtakes
but not from LYON, from PARIS, that's i've always heard.

All the best, and be happy to save 800 £ winking smiley

HMN

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1907
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home