Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Jagger's 1969 Costumes
Posted by: RockinBud ()
Date: December 10, 2009 03:16

Mathijs
RockinBud
I concur with the LEO symbol as MJ is a Leo, previously stated and obvious to the whole world, and so am I...also kids, this was still in the Age of Aquarius days(As HelterSkelter points out astrology being the rage).., say 10 days or so before Altamont which ended the whole thing..and I was at The MSG show 2 nites(sorry bout that Mathijs) and red scarf it was tho in some of the video it does look pink..
have fun
RB

No problem man, it's only that I was expecting you to state you have the original Leo sign shirt worn by Jagger in '69.

Mathijs

No problemo Mathjis
sorry that I do not have MJ's Leo shirt tho I am a Leo ne 8-18-47(same day as RobertPlant 1 yr early), but if I were to reincarnate it would definitly be as KR not MJ tho it would be tempting...!!
Play It Loud and Rock Hard
Its Only RocknRoll
RB

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: December 10, 2009 04:30

It's That Girl dammit!

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: December 10, 2009 10:33

J.J.Flash
It's That Girl dammit!

I fully agree. It's not a sign, it clearly is the outline of a 60's model.

Mathijs

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: December 10, 2009 18:33

RockinBud
I concur with the LEO symbol as MJ is a Leo, previously stated and obvious to the whole world, and so am I...
sorry that I do not have MJ's Leo shirt tho I am a Leo ne 8-18-47(same day as RobertPlant 1 yr early), but if I were to reincarnate it would definitly be as KR not MJ tho it would be tempting...!!
Its Only RocknRoll
RB

RockinBud, awww man, hate to step on your buzz but a bit of bad news - ROBERT PLANT'S Birthday is AUGUST 20, 19 whatever since mine is also August 20th and I learned about Plant being the same day somewhere way back over the hills and far away. Not that big a deal so don't fret too much amigo, just another speed bump on the road of life......

Posted by: RockinBud ()
Date: December 11, 2009 00:06

HelterSkelter
RockinBud
I concur with the LEO symbol as MJ is a Leo, previously stated and obvious to the whole world, and so am I...
Its Only RocknRoll
RB

RockinBud, awww man, hate to step on your buzz but a bit of bad news - ROBERT PLANT'S Birthday is AUGUST 20, 19 whatever since mine is also August 20th and I learned about Plant being the same day somewhere way back over the hills and far away. Not that big a deal so don't fret too much amigo, just another speed bump on the road of life......

You are Right Sir
I stand corrected
have Fun
RB

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1096
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home