Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: A message for serial OTers
Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: October 10, 2009 12:38

Good try at the sarcasm there, but who gives a shit anyway? We seem to be so deprived of Stones news we're arguing about stupid off topic posts that is of no consequence to anyone or anything.

Either get groovy or leave, man. grinning smiley

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 10, 2009 12:42

Either get groovy or leave, man.........

Ooooookay I'm taking up wood-carving next week if that's okay ......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: October 10, 2009 12:49

Rockman
Either get groovy or leave, man.........

Ooooookay I'm taking up wood-carving next week if that's okay ......

What? tongue sticking out smiley I just watched Dylan's I'm Not There and that line was in my mind haha

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 10, 2009 15:51

squando

Swaystones in response to your jeremiad - "And there is only one person who can decide if this OT has to be delated : bv."
Really? Big tip dudette - they are his words.
And you getting offended ma dear at someone asking you to tone down your OTs because you posted a thread that is so silly when relating it to this board it is baffling. Don't understand your translation either but thank you for giving me something that fits...

I hope at least you have had an orgasm by seeing that bv had delated my thread .grinning smiley

Come on ,you take this OT stuff too seriously ! It's just a board here !

BTW ,I am still waiting for you at Zuma Beach ....winking smiley begin to feel time dragging by.....

zack
Thanks for your help .

Post edited for the mistake I made :"you had/you have had "

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-10 17:32 by SwayStones.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: October 10, 2009 21:14

Squando, please calm down. Take it easy. Your mails radiate oodles of aggressive animosity, imho. Broaden your mind. By your leave, don't be too narrow-minded. This is nothing but a game. And, we are not in a war at this boad. And, I for my part enjoy the OT threads a lot, one can't lead a live feeding on RS only, even though I subscribe to Keith when he says "You got the Sun, You got the Moon, and you've got The Rolling Stones", I say there's still more in live than The Stones only. If you don't like them OTs, just ignore them. Let's leave it to bv to close or delete non-appropriate threads at his discretion.

Oh Cherry, oh Cherry, oh baby
Doncha know I in love with you

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1422
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home