Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RS.com are AMATEURS!
Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: October 27, 2005 12:50

OK, now I'm angry! I use my rollingstones.com e-mail address for all purposes. Now the amateurs who run the site have closed the entire thing for maintenance... They should have the mail section open for subscriber's access at all times. This is just not acceptable. OPEN UP THE MAIL SERVICE, NOW! I need my e-mail for business purposes, and to communicate with fan asylum, regarding the double new york package in January. If I miss out on that one, I'll be furious!

Re: RS.com are AMATEURS!
Posted by: OILY_DIPSTICK ()
Date: October 27, 2005 12:56

Use a responsible ISP for your mail service and not a stoopid fan organisation if it's that important.

Oily.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: October 27, 2005 16:24

wow, cool. You use the rs e-mail? for business? I really feal sorry for you. If you had asked here before people would have told you just that.

If you complain with rs.com just ask them what's the matter with the fan club DVD they promsise for 1,5 years now!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 27, 2005 16:33

I would not use any such things for any kind of serious business. You need a 24/7 provider for internet an e-mail. Funny domain sellers are never 24/7.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Pussy Whips ()
Date: October 27, 2005 16:39

You can't always get what you want.So take one of mother's little helpers and as tears go by,you tell RS.com it's all over now.I mean for business purposes????,That's playing with fire

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 27, 2005 16:41

Pussy Whip:

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: October 27, 2005 16:42

OK, send me that Pussy Whiop and I'll cool down... In a few hours!

Posted by: Pussy Whips ()
Date: October 27, 2005 16:53

That's the spirit shidoobee.hehe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home