Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Far Away Eyes
Posted by: LittleHelper ()
Date: October 12, 2005 09:10

they should really play this on the B-stage. This would sound great.
I have a live version of this ..it says Fort Worth..is this right???

Re: Far Away Eyes
Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: October 12, 2005 09:27

Only thing is that they would probably have to set up one of Ronnie's pedal steel guitars on the Bstage. Do they ever do that?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 12, 2005 09:38

Too slow for the B-stage. They want and need action down there. But it is a great song.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: October 12, 2005 20:29

Didn't they do little red rooster on the B-stage in Düsseldorf? Man that was good even though it's slow. Maybe it would be great in a smaller arena.

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: October 12, 2005 20:31

great tune not b-stage ....blue ok out there like manish boy...Bjorn is right.... would love to hear em do it...for that matter would love a SOME GIRLS set like last time.....love when they do country!!!!

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: October 12, 2005 20:40

Heard it in the United Center in 2002, it was part of a Some Girls set along with Shattered and Whip Comes Down (and later on Miss You).

What a gem, and when you follow it up with SG's faster numbers it really works well.

I can see it in the 6 or 7 spot, like Ruby Tuesday or Dead Flowers has been used. It's a slower song, but it's also such a curveball change-up of a song and so much fun that it gets a really strong response from the audience. Once you get to the chorus you can't stop this train.

And they did Mannish boy on the B stage that night as well as Little Red Rooster on the B stage a few nights later in Comiskey.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 12, 2005 20:46

Heard it in Atlanta 94 (2nd night) and it really worked well live. Ronnie's steel playing was excellent.

Posted by: the juf ()
Date: October 12, 2005 20:53

my favourite video of the Stones....
bunch of hypocrites, mick with his unforgettable YEP!...
they can't get any better....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1686
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home