Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: OT: Long Lost BEATLES album - "HOT AS SUN" + (Just Added) "Now and Then"/"Grow Old With Me" Vids
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 23, 2009 18:00

Mickscarey, I understand you don't like the Beatles.eye rolling smiley

But most of the bands you mention have been influenced one way or another by the Beatles.

Even Lemmy from Motorhead cites the Beatles as his favorite band!

Re: OT: Long Lost BEATLES album - "HOT AS SUN" + (Just Added) "Now and Then"/"Grow Old With Me" Vids
Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: September 23, 2009 18:05

Hairball
Mickscarey, I understand you don't like the Beatles.eye rolling smiley

But most of the bands you mention have been influenced one way or another by the Beatles.

Even Lemmy from Motorhead cites the Beatles as his favorite band!

So what? What is your point. Does Motorhead SOUND like the beetles? No. I do not like the beetles sound - never did/never will. No apologies.

Date: September 23, 2009 18:12

OK...understood.confused smiley
Will you apologize for being an immature troll then?

Date: September 23, 2009 18:13

Hairball

why would I apologize for not liking your favorite band, the beetles? That said, why don't you go to a beetles site?

Posted by: izzyanderson ()
Date: September 23, 2009 18:16

mickscarey, clearly you get off on being annoying. And clearly you felt threatened and felt the need to list off bands you like so I could say "oh, actually, this guy is kinda cool after all!" Well, I don't think that. You're entitled to your own opinion, and we all see that you hate the Beatles, so get over it. Stop talking. And you never did tell me how old you were...

Date: September 23, 2009 18:22

mickscarey
Hairball

why would I apologize for not liking your favorite band, the beetles? That said, why don't you go to a beetles site?

That was a simple yes or no question. And who said the Beatles were my favorite band?
Anyhow, you write pretty well for a 13 year old, you just need to direct your energy towards something a bit more positive.

Date: September 23, 2009 18:25

@#$%&
mickscarey, clearly you get off on being annoying. And clearly you felt threatened and felt the need to list off bands you like so I could say "oh, actually, this guy is kinda cool after all!" Well, I don't think that. You're entitled to your own opinion, and we all see that you hate the Beatles, so get over it. Stop talking. And you never did tell me how old you were...

I did not say "hate". I said me no like and me no "get" them. How old you be sonny?

Date: September 23, 2009 18:50

28. How old are you? Actually, you know what? I don't give a shit anymore. Just continue posting how you no like the beetles because that's all you can do really to continue your existence.

Date: September 23, 2009 18:54

i saw the stones in 69.guess??? i like you. you a nice guy

Date: September 23, 2009 19:01

Well good for you.
So what are your thoughts on The Beatles? Do you like them?

Date: September 23, 2009 19:07

I think the Stones are the best of all time ever.

Date: September 23, 2009 19:10

but what about the beetles? what do you think about them?

Date: September 23, 2009 20:22

nah. too much like backstreet boys sound and look

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: September 23, 2009 20:33

enough already... some like the stones and dislike the beatles while a few of us here enjoy both....end of story

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: September 23, 2009 21:09

@#$%&
but what about the beetles? what do you think about them?

LMAO !! Yeah Scarey, don't be so tight lipped about them, what do you think?

Listen, Dude, what is the problem? Tell Helter all about it (Why are you so VERY insecure about people having different musical tastes?) It's all So Silly (I actually find it super amusing). But it seems like you have little else to do than to keep on coming on this thread - what's the deal - tires flat on your Sting Ray bicycle?)

Oh Listen Dude, you better hop in the shower cause the clock is tickin' and the "Short School bus" is gonna be out front waitin' but it ain't gonna wait forever. With all that A.D.D. stuff going on you're gonna miss it .... So, what's happening in School? You gonna carve Abraham Lincoln out of a potato today in art class? Sounds cool, post it when finished, OK my 13 year old amigo - have fun and don't cut yourself - OUCH !!!! - LOL smiling smiley.....

Listen to this crap band (plug your ears my man) Just like BACK STREET BOYS -LOL-

Date: September 23, 2009 21:25

Here's what the STONES were doing in 1968 (while the BEATLES were doing REVOLUTION). I think there was enough room for both of these EXCELLENT bands - no need to compete

The band just KICKS ASS on PARACHUTE WOMAN !!!

Date: September 23, 2009 21:26

I think there may be a psychological reason why mickscarey has such disdain for The Beatles. Perhaps he was made fun of when he was a kid, maybe for bringing a Beatles lunchbox to school one day or something. Or maybe his mother caught him masturbating to the cover of Rubber Soul. The possibilities are endless. But there's definitely a deep-rooted issue here that causes him to spew such nonsense at the very sight of the word Beatles (hence his reason for misspelling it everytime?) mickscarey, I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything, I want to help you. It's not healthy to keep things like this bottled up.

Posted by: Nanker Phlegm ()
Date: September 23, 2009 21:40

I've read back over this thread and I've been convinced, YES LORD I HAVE SEEN THE ERRORS OF MY WAYS, The Fabs were CRAP, PRAISE THE LORD. I shall no longer worship at the alter oe false prophets as there is only one TRUE GOD yes the ROLLING STONES HALLELUJAH, PRAISE THE LORD. HAIL JAGGER.
SAVE YOURSELFS I too once sinned at the alter of the FABS, but no more.
FOr it is written

It is easier for a fatman to go thru the eye of an needle than a fab fan to enter the gates of Heaven.

I have been saved by the prophet mickscary PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE TRUE GOD OF ROCK AND POP.

Date: September 23, 2009 21:42

Yeah Scarey, listen to Dr Izzy, I think he's on to something (but I don't think it was Rubber Soul Dr Iz, I believe it was...... should I say it? .... TWO VIRGINS !!! Please help Scarey Dr IZZY, maybe he should not drink all that RED BULL power drink stuff - loaded with caffeine, not good for such a sensitive lad.....

Nanker, I'm starting to have those same thoughts, Scarey has opened up a new pathway in my brain - he's so charismatic and powerful, I'm starting to shake....... OMG! This is freaking me out !! smiling smiley ........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-23 21:46 by HelterSkelter.

Posted by: Nanker Phlegm ()
Date: September 23, 2009 23:19

Actually one of the Beatles songs popped up on my ipod, i kind like 'em smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1346
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home