Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Ronnie Wood - telegraph.co.uk
Posted by: novica ()
Date: September 17, 2009 13:44

i'm sorry if it's posted already...
[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Re: Ronnie Wood - telegraph.co.uk
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: September 17, 2009 13:50

And this, too!
I heard him calling her "sl*t"...

[www.contactmusic.com]

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: September 17, 2009 14:21

It's all over now?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 17, 2009 14:53

This is really bad news. Ronnie is going to go on one giant bender.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: September 17, 2009 14:57

Ron's sure doing his "thang" for keepin' the band's profile up in the press; there's hardly a day go by when you don't stumble across some Stones related article. If it ain't Ron callin' PC Plod out in the early hours, then it's Charlie quittin' and forgetting to tell the others, or Susan Boyle being cool personified (well - as cool as Susan can possibly be) by doing Wild Horses as a cover.

Makes you wonder if there isn't some PR guru out there yankin' all the strings. "Kick her out Ron, Charlie boy .. tell 'em you've quit, Miss Boyle ... here's a great tune for ya, this'll give ya some cred" .......... and so on and so on !!

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: September 17, 2009 15:42

Ahhhh, Love. Ain't it grand.They'll be back together once everyone sobers up...and the make-up sex will be awesome.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: September 17, 2009 17:13

Duane in Houston
Ahhhh, Love. Ain't it grand.They'll be back together once everyone sobers up...and the make-up sex will be awesome.

Agree - i think they'll be back together within a week. People that have fights like that usually make up. It's the quiet splits that are usually real.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: September 17, 2009 17:34

Or it just ran its course.....Such a big age difference that i'm sure Woodie has grown bored of the sex....ha.
Now use your time to make a new Stones album ....
Wonder too if Woodie and Joe will mend and save $$$$$$$$ in a big divorce??

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: September 18, 2009 06:13

threatening suicide...i love that one. but over dinner or modeling? or both?

i'm sure he's finally seeing what he's going into now...

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 18, 2009 07:22

Looks like they made up already.
Are we surprised?

Ronnie and Ekat make up

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: September 18, 2009 09:11

angee
Looks like they made up already.
Are we surprised?

Ronnie and Ekat make up

i'm kind of disappointed...

Posted by: nanker phelge ()
Date: September 18, 2009 10:01

Well she is no longer a teenagereye rolling smiley

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: September 18, 2009 10:15

hot stuff
Or it just ran its course.....Such a big age difference that i'm sure Woodie has grown bored of the sex....ha.

Bored of the sex? Woody is a male, I find this difficult to believe.eye popping smiley Bored of 101 other niggles about being with someone who may have little in the way of conversation and general life experience because she's 2 generations younger maybe...

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 18, 2009 10:22

paulywaul

Makes you wonder if there isn't some PR guru out there yankin' all the strings. "Kick her out Ron, Charlie boy .. tell 'em you've quit, Miss Boyle ... here's a great tune for ya, this'll give ya some cred" .......... and so on and so on !!

Yes indeed... "Hi Taylor, say you wanna sue us and how bitter you are, and the next day you say how much you love us... and you old hippie Cutler, say Keylock did Brian.. they are all dead so who cares..." grinning smiley

- Doxa

Date: September 18, 2009 10:32

Doxa
paulywaul

Yes indeed... "Hi Taylor, say you wanna sue us and how bitter you are, and the next day you say how much you love us... and you old hippie Cutler, say Keylock did Brian.. they are all dead so who cares..." grinning smiley

- Doxa

Sounds absurd, but really - it DOES make you wonder. I swear, there really is hardly a day passes at the moment when you don't cop SOME Stones related article or other. Mebbe it's jus' one o' them "phases" ... you know, the planets have lined up an' all that jazz ??? Or maybe they really HAVE secretly hired MAX CLIFFORD (ugh gasp shock horror reel flinch) to keep their profile up ???

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: September 18, 2009 12:28

They've ALWAYS been the masters of keeping their names in the media, right back to the "would you let your daughter marry a Rolling Stone?" days. Whether it's Keith snorting his dad or Charlie quitting, there's never a week goes by that doesn't have a new Stones' "news" item. I must admit, though. I did hope the Susan Boyle one was a hoax (I get slagged for having Susan Boyle hair already; I'm now getting it worse because I sing "Wild Horses" too!)

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: September 18, 2009 13:24

[www.contactmusic.com]

Gee, those UK tabloids really confuse me.
Now they're quoting friends of Ronnie and Jo, telling of a reunion. I didn't see that comming.

Date: September 18, 2009 13:52

Addicted
[www.contactmusic.com]

Now they're quoting friends of Ronnie and Jo, telling of a reunion. I didn't see that comming.

No no no, you read it all wrong. What it REALLY said was that Ronnie is dancing the Tango with Brendan what's his face on Strictly Come Dancing, and Jo is the new Stones lead guitarist for the forthcoming 3 year 2010 to 2012 world tour. Do pay attention dearie, put your glasses on when you're reading UK tabloids !

Date: September 18, 2009 14:02

More like a negotiation over dinner than a reuinion, isn't it?

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: September 18, 2009 16:08

That wonderful organ of truth, The Daily Mail, seems to believe that its all over:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 18, 2009 18:33

Oh, wait, yes, looks like Ronnie moved out of their place...

Seems to change by the hour--

Ronnie's moving crew

(Same link as Logie's, Daily Mail)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-18 18:34 by angee.

Date: September 18, 2009 19:03

LOGIE
That wonderful organ of truth, The Daily Mail, seems to believe that its all over:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

What ... you mean to say you don't necessarily believe EVERYTHING the Daily Mail has to say ? They are, as you so rightly point out, THE organ of truth !!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: September 18, 2009 19:36

>It has also emerged that Ronnie has lavished over £400,000 worth of gifts on
>Ekaterina, according to accounts from his firm Rockyarch Ltd.

>A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Ronnie has always been one to flash
>the cash - but even by his standards he's really been on a spree recently.

>"He's been on holidays, rented homes and given Ekaterina a wardrobe of designer clothes."

You know what, Ekaterina? You had a fabulous ride, trotted the globe, got your face and name in every tabloid from Djibouti to Japan, and you've got a smokin new designer wardrobe -- now, step away from the Wood man. Please. Just do it.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: September 18, 2009 19:43

paulywaul
LOGIE

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

What ... you mean to say you don't necessarily believe EVERYTHING the Daily Mail has to say ? They are, as you so rightly point out, THE organ of truth !!

...certainly an organ!!!

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: September 18, 2009 23:37

Addict dumps gold digger.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: September 19, 2009 00:37

Aside from the mess.....
this sounds freaking great:

Next week, he and the other members of the Rolling Stones are due to fly out by private jet to Ronnie's estate in County Kildare, Ireland,
to record their latest album, which could take a couple of months.

eye popping smileyRe: Ronnie Wood - telegraph.co.uk
Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: September 19, 2009 00:50

I'm confused.............................so Ronnie and Susan Boyle are an item now ?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 19, 2009 01:17

Addicted
[www.contactmusic.com]

Contact Music isnt a UK tabloid. They're an online news site who rely on copying and pasting stories from other sources and then taking them conveniently out of context. They're worse than useless.

Daily Mail story which alleges the Stones will be recording in Kildare next week is one that has come from nowhere. Especially as Keith is on record only a couple of weeks ago as saying that they'll make a new record 'next year'. Find it hard to believe, personally - but I'll be delighted if I'm wrong.

Posted by: kath51 ()
Date: September 19, 2009 03:19

yes, ronnie and susan boyle have just purchased a wild horse sanctuary and are employing only young russians wimmen wearing designer clothes. it's a tough interview process...

bless 'em, they just keep on keepin' on!!!smileys with beer

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: September 19, 2009 04:13

she hung out with a rockstar for a while got sick of it and moved on, and the surprise is?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2612
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home