Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

jools holland
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 6, 2005 17:12

Did anybody catch his show on friday night on the bbc 2 channel as there was a female singer faith evans anyway im sure one of her back up singers was wearing a rolling stones t-shirt which was pleasing to see a young female on tv promoting the greatest rock & roll group in the world.

Re: jools holland
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: June 6, 2005 19:27

it seems very fashionable to the younger crowd to wear t-shirts of the Stones Led Zep, the Doors, etc, lately........Most of these kids never even heard a song by these bands. My 15 year old daughter is visiting for the summer and I took her shopping the other day in one of these 12-20 year old clothing stores.....tye dye, goth,hardcore clothes. They were selling Bob Marley, Zep, Stones, Hendrix t shirts.
My daughter liked a Hendrix shirt and when I asked her if she ever heard a Hendrix song she said no. I played "Are You Experienced" for her on the drive home and she didn't like it. Didn't understand all of the guitar solos.

I listened to some of her hardcore music......Walls of Jericho and bands like that.....It's not a surprise why kids are killing each other. You certainly can't have sex to that music unless you have a weapon if your hand (or elsewhere)

I suppose my parents felt the same way about what I was listening to at her age......man, that sucks

Date: June 7, 2005 11:05

Hi Cafaro,

I know its frightening how time is slipping away

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: June 7, 2005 13:03

Meg Ryan would agree with you, odean...

Date: June 7, 2005 13:05

Very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: June 7, 2005 14:20

Hey Mr Edward is that a recent pic of her? It is great. She looks fabulous.
I had seen recent photos by her that were awful. She had just buthcered her face with that Botox shit. And lost about 35 lbs.

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: June 7, 2005 16:01

I dont't know if it's very recent. When reading this thread I just remembered seeing this picture some time ago and looked on the net for it. Pretty nice pic, he?

E.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-07 17:34 by mr edward.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: June 7, 2005 17:34

phenominal!

Posted by: arturo ()
Date: June 7, 2005 20:16

jools holland - now that's a boogie woogie piano man - just what the rolling stones need !!!! rockit 88 jools cheers

Date: June 8, 2005 11:18

Could be a good combination eh!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1272
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home