Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

jools holland
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 6, 2005 17:12

Did anybody catch his show on friday night on the bbc 2 channel as there was a female singer faith evans anyway im sure one of her back up singers was wearing a rolling stones t-shirt which was pleasing to see a young female on tv promoting the greatest rock & roll group in the world.

Re: jools holland
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: June 6, 2005 19:27

it seems very fashionable to the younger crowd to wear t-shirts of the Stones Led Zep, the Doors, etc, lately........Most of these kids never even heard a song by these bands. My 15 year old daughter is visiting for the summer and I took her shopping the other day in one of these 12-20 year old clothing stores.....tye dye, goth,hardcore clothes. They were selling Bob Marley, Zep, Stones, Hendrix t shirts.
My daughter liked a Hendrix shirt and when I asked her if she ever heard a Hendrix song she said no. I played "Are You Experienced" for her on the drive home and she didn't like it. Didn't understand all of the guitar solos.

I listened to some of her hardcore music......Walls of Jericho and bands like that.....It's not a surprise why kids are killing each other. You certainly can't have sex to that music unless you have a weapon if your hand (or elsewhere)

I suppose my parents felt the same way about what I was listening to at her age......man, that sucks

Date: June 7, 2005 11:05

Hi Cafaro,

I know its frightening how time is slipping away

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: June 7, 2005 13:03

Meg Ryan would agree with you, odean...

Date: June 7, 2005 13:05

Very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: June 7, 2005 14:20

Hey Mr Edward is that a recent pic of her? It is great. She looks fabulous.
I had seen recent photos by her that were awful. She had just buthcered her face with that Botox shit. And lost about 35 lbs.

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: June 7, 2005 16:01

I dont't know if it's very recent. When reading this thread I just remembered seeing this picture some time ago and looked on the net for it. Pretty nice pic, he?

E.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-07 17:34 by mr edward.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: June 7, 2005 17:34

phenominal!

Posted by: arturo ()
Date: June 7, 2005 20:16

jools holland - now that's a boogie woogie piano man - just what the rolling stones need !!!! rockit 88 jools cheers

Date: June 8, 2005 11:18

Could be a good combination eh!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1940
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home