Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I never knew this about Brian
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: July 29, 2013 23:05

Brian, always ahead of his time. Now Rod Stewart is known to have a massive toy electric train setup in his house, taking up a lot of one floor.

Re: I never knew this about Brian ! **UPDATED with more information & better pic ! **
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: July 29, 2013 23:08

Rolling Hansie
Honestman
Maybe another brick in this wall

And what would that brick be ?

Easy Hansie, just maybe another pic for which I don't have more informations but where you can see Brian ? during this era.

HMN

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 30, 2013 00:19

Very cool story and follow up. Love it. peace

Posted by: slew ()
Date: July 30, 2013 06:36

How would we know about this?? Everyone seems to have forgotten about Brian.

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: July 30, 2013 08:57

Fascinating thread, thanks Edith! Things we never would've known. Good read. Have you shared with any Brian-dedicated forums? They'd love it! cool smiley

Posted by: Christian ()
Date: July 30, 2013 09:46

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-30 09:49 by Christian.

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: July 30, 2013 13:16

This is really interesting - thanks! My brother and dad love trams and used to go to the Crich tramway museum every year. Much later than Brian's time - they went in the 80s but it's nice to think they shared a common interest with Brian!

Posted by: Horseswild ()
Date: July 30, 2013 14:56

Great thread to be bumped !! Never knew this great story about Brian .Thanks again to original research from Edith !

Re: I never knew this about Brian ! **UPDATED with more information & better pic ! **
Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: July 30, 2013 15:19

Honestman
Rolling Hansie
Honestman

Easy Hansie, just maybe another pic for which I don't have more informations but where you can see Brian ? during this era.

Doesn't really look like Brian to me.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 30, 2013 17:27

CousinC
Honestman
Rolling Hansie
Honestman

Doesn't really look like Brian to me.

That's why I asked

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: July 30, 2013 19:26

I have no idea of the truth of the following. A friend of mine claims Brian really did leave the Stones because of musical differences. I find a lot of his theories different than what's offered by historians.

That's the story you and a lot of others were told to believe if you buy it fine. Brian's Health and trips and work tells a different story. And so does Dave Mason. You And I were not part of it so none of us will know, Only what your told to
believe. Brian's Interest was not the direction what the stones machine was going. Mick And Keith had more London Police Problems And Keith had worse other problems then Brian. That's not what the Rolling Stone machine is going to give you. Go back to the magazines of late 68 ( KRLA Beat, Circus, ) and Brian wanted out as much as John wanted out of the Beatles. The Pool Tapes, Pipes. Drums of Africa, The Ali Roca Tapes are all those projects done by a drugged out burned out person or a musician headed into another direction. If Brian's Problems were as bad as the powers to be ( The Rolling Stones Machine ) would of he been able to travail out of the country has much as he did ? Those are questions you or I will never know the answer to. Dave Mason in Ojai paints another picture about 68 and 69. Brian also told Phillips he would be at Woodstock in Aug. Problem He never got out of July.

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: July 30, 2013 23:25

Thanks! Great info!

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: July 31, 2013 03:15

BluzDude
I have no idea of the truth of the following. A friend of mine claims Brian really did leave the Stones because of musical differences. I find a lot of his theories different than what's offered by historians.

That's the story you and a lot of others were told to believe if you buy it fine. Brian's Health and trips and work tells a different story. And so does Dave Mason. You And I were not part of it so none of us will know, Only what your told to
believe. Brian's Interest was not the direction what the stones machine was going. Mick And Keith had more London Police Problems And Keith had worse other problems then Brian. That's not what the Rolling Stone machine is going to give you. Go back to the magazines of late 68 ( KRLA Beat, Circus, ) and Brian wanted out as much as John wanted out of the Beatles. The Pool Tapes, Pipes. Drums of Africa, The Ali Roca Tapes are all those projects done by a drugged out burned out person or a musician headed into another direction. If Brian's Problems were as bad as the powers to be ( The Rolling Stones Machine ) would of he been able to travail out of the country has much as he did ? Those are questions you or I will never know the answer to. Dave Mason in Ojai paints another picture about 68 and 69. Brian also told Phillips he would be at Woodstock in Aug. Problem He never got out of July.

yes, the Big Machine....eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: July 31, 2013 03:20

Why does it seem so obvious that the truth is somewhere in the middle?

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: July 31, 2013 08:25

Well I don't know....

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1760
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home