Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: I hope the tour doesn't happen
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: June 12, 2009 16:33

They could open for AC/DC in Oz to shake off the cobwebs

Posted by: turd ()
Date: June 12, 2009 16:56

The Stones will pack out arenas no problem - whatever ticket prices they decide, (in any case there will always be cheap(er) seats somewhere).

They are a huge draw which cannot be underestimated, they are like the Grand Prix or cup final turning up to play - everybody wants a ticket on the night, its a special event and there's always the , "Is it the last time " factor.

Charlie is out already warming up - they'll be on tour next year, thats for sure.

Posted by: StonesFanatic ()
Date: June 12, 2009 17:09

^It's been "the last time" since '81!!!

And if they showcase an album a night, I guarantee you once they get past Some Girls (or maybe Tattoo You) they won't be selling out venues...

Posted by: turd ()
Date: June 12, 2009 17:24

"And if they showcase an album a night, I guarantee you once they get past Some Girls (or maybe Tattoo You) they won't be selling out venues..."

Erm, I think you can guarantee the setlist will be the same as ever - hits and war horses, Keith's 2 songs and then the final 4, SMU, JJF, BS , (ICGN)S.
Can anyone (without looking it up) even remember what track 7 or 12 is on "A Bigger Bang"? I can't and am pretty sure it wont appear on any tour.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: June 12, 2009 18:49

not sure about 7, but is 12 Laugh I Nearly Died?

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 898
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home