Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: "Georgia is full of idiots!"
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 24, 2009 04:05

You mean like Tennessee Williams?

Hey Edith probably beat earnin' ya pay sitting on the beach every day ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 24, 2009 04:18

Well, maybe if I could hang out with Vivian Leigh for a while......

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: May 24, 2009 04:19

akgameboy
I currently live in Valdosta, GA and I effin HATE IT here. It's the worst. There's so much racism here. I hate rednecks the most--they have no originality. They all drink Mountain Dew, drive ugly trucks with mud all over them, love to shoot guns, are Republican, wear overalls, have big antennas on their trucks, don't know how to talk in English, can't read, wear John Deere hats, commit incest, listen to country music, put the Confederate flag on everything they own and then defend it and say it doesn't (or has ever) stood for pro-slavery. In fact, I'm going to move to Hawaii, which is where I used to live because I hate this place so much.

Stereotyping really shows your intelligence. Please leave ASAP.

BTW. I play in Valdosta/Lake Park on a regular basis. You probably won't like us. I don't do any of the above stuff except vote as I please. Till the next time we say goodbye .....

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 24, 2009 04:20

Oooooh yeah Vivien was a full-on babe in her day ........

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 24, 2009 04:22

Man, Edith Grove is a necessary talent behind every rock 'n' roll band.

Date: May 24, 2009 04:23

Rocky Dijon
Man, Edith Grove is a necessary talent behind every rock 'n' roll band.

No, it's just a really cool flophouse during a band's formative years.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 24, 2009 04:43

Man, this depending on the kindness of strangers is killing me.

Posted by: akgameboy ()
Date: May 24, 2009 04:49

Elmo Lewis
akgameboy
I currently live in Valdosta, GA and I effin HATE IT here. It's the worst. There's so much racism here. I hate rednecks the most--they have no originality. They all drink Mountain Dew, drive ugly trucks with mud all over them, love to shoot guns, are Republican, wear overalls, have big antennas on their trucks, don't know how to talk in English, can't read, wear John Deere hats, commit incest, listen to country music, put the Confederate flag on everything they own and then defend it and say it doesn't (or has ever) stood for pro-slavery. In fact, I'm going to move to Hawaii, which is where I used to live because I hate this place so much.

BTW. I play in Valdosta/Lake Park on a regular basis. You probably won't like us. I don't do any of the above stuff except vote as I please. Till the next time we say goodbye .....

Please leave a public forum ASAP? How about no? Rude much...

Sorry, but just sayin' how it is. That's the way a whole bunch of people are around here--not everybody, but a lot. Trust me--I was once a student at Lowndes High School. I can't tell you how shocked I was the first time I heard a Mountain Dew drinking, Confederate flag waving, deer shooting kid in gym class admit he's had sex with his sister--multiple times. I will scan his yearbook photo and show you it. It would perfectly match Jeff Foxworthy's description of a redneck. If you can't handle the truth, then go back to your fantasy life.

Sorry, but I think the Stones tend to agree with me on this one: "Georgia is full of idiots!"

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: May 24, 2009 05:01

Yeah, Jagger hates Georgia - that's why he named his daughter ...........Georgia.

Date: May 24, 2009 05:16

Shawn20
Yeah, Jagger hates Georgia - that's why he named his daughter ...........Georgia.

After the country. DUH.

*just kidding*drinking smiley

Date: May 24, 2009 05:20

akgameboy
Sorry, but I think the Stones tend to agree with me on this one: "Georgia is full of idiots!"

So you're basing your argument on something Brian Jones said forty-four years ago?
Come on man, just drop it, or at least put some humorous spin on it.

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: May 24, 2009 05:46

Rednecks are everywhere. Just like nice folks.

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: May 24, 2009 05:49

Duhhhhhhh, sorry about that mate, but Jagger named his daughter Georgia because she was conceived during the time Mick was making the movie Freejack in the Atlanta area. Better luck next time.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 24, 2009 08:21

Elmo Lewis
akgameboy

Rock on Elmosmileys with beer

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: May 24, 2009 10:45

TippyToe

grinning smileyI think that clip is revealing a bit of Brian's less charming side, the one Mick and Keith found difficult to bear.

Yeah, there seems to be more of a vicious intent, while the others seem more... cool and not so bothered.

There are idiots everywhere, lots of good people too.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: May 24, 2009 12:31

Hell yeah, game boy, go further
before we go fetch the tar & feathers.. or just behave yerself.

Elmo doesnt feel allright after you indirectly called him sodomist.
Make a public excuse, young man!

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: May 24, 2009 12:55

I enjoyed the clip, Edith Grove. Never seen it before. Yeah, they're not behaving quite so nice in it, but I enjoy those where they don't always behave for the media.

Date: May 24, 2009 13:41

Elmo is the one with some sense here. Keeping his cool and class.

Date: May 24, 2009 14:30

I will not make a public excuse. Rednecks have thrown rocks at my mom before to the point of being bruised because their country friends thinks it's funny. My mom no longer lives here because of the way she was treated by gun-shooting rednecks. If some gangsters beat up your mom to the point of going to a hospital, you would not like gangsters. I put up with rednecks, but, sorry, I don't have to like big truck driving, illiterate idiots. This is ridiculous. I've seen the bad side of Georgia and it's not pretty. I'm deeply sorry you guys disagree otherwise.

I swear, if I were to talk about how bad murderers, serial killers, prostitutes, gangsters, drug cartels, and rapists are, there wold be somebody on here to say they're great people just for the sake of starting an argument. Heaven forbid, I say a single thing wrong about perfect rednecks...Jeez

I'm done here. We're all going to have our different opinions and arguing over the internet is just a waste of time for all of us.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 24, 2009 14:54

" I put up with rednecks, but, sorry, I don't have to like big truck driving, illiterate idiots"
Well that's the ONE good side of war against Iraq. A large amount of these low-lifes joined the Army post-9/11 and some of them got killed. That's called eugenism smileys with beer

Date: May 24, 2009 15:07

dcba
" I put up with rednecks, but, sorry, I don't have to like big truck driving, illiterate idiots"
Well that's the ONE good side of war against Iraq. A large amount of these low-lifes joined the Army post-9/11 and some of them got killed. That's called eugenism smileys with beer

That post should be banned.

Posted by: mryapp ()
Date: May 24, 2009 15:29

I currently live in Valdosta, GA and I effin HATE IT here.

Then leave.

It's the worst.

Then leave.

There's so much racism here.

There is racism everywhere.

I hate rednecks the most--they have no originality.

Would you prefer unique rednecks?

They all drink Mountain Dew, drive ugly trucks with mud all over them, love to shoot guns, are Republican, wear overalls, have big antennas on their trucks, don't know how to talk in English, can't read, wear John Deere hats, commit incest, listen to country music, put the Confederate flag on everything they own and then defend it and say it doesn't (or has ever) stood for pro-slavery. In fact, I'm going to move to Hawaii, which is where I used to live because I hate this place so much

I drink Coke and coffee, I drive a car, I hate guns, I hate republicans, never owned a pair of coveralls, I know how to SPEAK english (You said "don't know how to TALK english" very poor grammer, dipshit), I certainly can read, and not only that, but I bet you I have read more books this year than you have in your entire life, I never owned a John Deere hat, I never have had sex with anyone I'm related to, I hate country music, I hate confederate flags.

So, seems to me your whole premise is down the crapper. I was born in Georgia, and still live here. I promise you, I have more sense in my bowel movements than you have in your entire body.

Do try and have a better attitude in the future.

Dumbass.

Date: May 24, 2009 15:35

I dare anyone to say anything bad about a sweet Georgia peach!

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: May 24, 2009 15:38

Oh Yeah!!! It's time for one of those catfights again. Come on dudes and give us your very best!

"I have read more books this year than you have in your entire life"

Just a bit curious...how many books have you read this year and can you name a few good ones....

Posted by: mrgrowl791 ()
Date: May 24, 2009 15:43

Elmo Lewis
Proud to be one - a Georgian and an idiot!

BTW, been over to Mississippi lately?

You live in New Orleans? What's wrong with Ms.?

Date: May 24, 2009 15:46

mrgrowl791
Elmo Lewis
Proud to be one - a Georgian and an idiot!

BTW, been over to Mississippi lately?

You live in New Orleans? What's wrong with Ms.?

I live in New Orleans.
I thought Elmo was asking me if I've been to Mississippi lately.
And, BTW, Mississippi has a lot of great things about it.

Date: May 24, 2009 15:50

The Stones
Oh Yeah!!! It's time for one of those catfights again. Come on dudes and give us your very best!

Posted by: mryapp ()
Date: May 24, 2009 15:54

I have read some Dan Brown books, I really like them. Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, Digital Fortress. Also Charles Darwins The Origin Of Species,The Conquest of Gaul-Julius Caesar,Nostradamus-The Complete Prophecies, Great Speeches Of Native Americans, Black Elk Speaks,The Mayan Prophecies For 2012, The Book Of Enoch, The Gods Of Eden,Ghost Worlds, Faithfull, and lots of others that I can't remember.

If you have never read Black Elk Speaks, do yourself a favor and get that book. It is fantastic.

Date: May 24, 2009 16:21

mryapp
I currently live in Valdosta, GA and I effin HATE IT here.

Then leave.

It's the worst.

Then leave.

There's so much racism here.

There is racism everywhere.

I hate rednecks the most--they have no originality.

Would you prefer unique rednecks?

They all drink Mountain Dew, drive ugly trucks with mud all over them, love to shoot guns, are Republican, wear overalls, have big antennas on their trucks, don't know how to talk in English, can't read, wear John Deere hats, commit incest, listen to country music, put the Confederate flag on everything they own and then defend it and say it doesn't (or has ever) stood for pro-slavery. In fact, I'm going to move to Hawaii, which is where I used to live because I hate this place so much

I drink Coke and coffee, I drive a car, I hate guns, I hate republicans, never owned a pair of coveralls, I know how to SPEAK english (You said "don't know how to TALK english" very poor grammer, dipshit), I certainly can read, and not only that, but I bet you I have read more books this year than you have in your entire life, I never owned a John Deere hat, I never have had sex with anyone I'm related to, I hate country music, I hate confederate flags.

So, seems to me your whole premise is down the crapper. I was born in Georgia, and still live here. I promise you, I have more sense in my bowel movements than you have in your entire body.

Do try and have a better attitude in the future.

Dumbass.

Calm down dude. I said they "don't know how to talk in English". There's nothing grammatically incorrect about that. Second of all, calling me dumbass really sums up the overall maturity of your post. If you don't do those things, then you don't fit my description of a redneck. So I don't know what your problem is. I was describing rednecks, not Georgians(?). That thing you said about having read more books is hilarious (in fact, I wrote in in my journal so I can laugh about it later) and makes no sense because I could be a bookaholic for all you know. I said overalls, not "coveralls"--there's a difference. You said, "then leave". If you would have read my post (I thought you read a lot?) then you would have read that I am planning on leaving so I can live in Hawaii. And you said, "never owned a pair of coveralls..." Learn how to write a sentence. It's "I HAVE never owned..."
Maybe you should check those bowel movements you were talking about and see if you can find some sense in them. Think before you post cause you're making us Georgia people look bad hahahahahaha.

Date: May 24, 2009 16:32

mryapp
I have read some Dan Brown books, I really like them. Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, Digital Fortress. Also Charles Darwins The Origin Of Species,The Conquest of Gaul-Julius Caesar,Nostradamus-The Complete Prophecies, Great Speeches Of Native Americans, Black Elk Speaks,The Mayan Prophecies For 2012, The Book Of Enoch, The Gods Of Eden,Ghost Worlds, Faithfull, and lots of others that I can't remember.

If you have never read Black Elk Speaks, do yourself a favor and get that book. It is fantastic.

I thought Angels and Demons was a better Robert Langdon book than The Da Vinci Code. It had a faster pace. Plus those Illuminati ambigrams were pretty cool.

The Origin of Species? Evolutionist much? This board would go crazy over a Religion vs. Evolution debate.

Nostradamus is a quack lol. And isn't 2012 just the start of a new Mayan cycle or something like that?

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1515
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home