Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick Jagger - the only male that...
Posted by: franzk ()
Date: May 25, 2009 12:38

Re: Mick Jagger - the only male that...
Posted by: farawayeyes2 ()
Date: May 25, 2009 12:52

ahahah
TRUE
the awful truth is really sadgrinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-05-25 13:01 by farawayeyes2.

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: May 25, 2009 13:27

hmmm, are you sure? The only male that attracs hetero men ...? There are millions of men running to soccerstadiums, too, only because of looking to those "attraktive" male players, ... ;-)

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 26, 2009 08:47

drat - i just get a little red x where there should be a picture, i guess...hopefully my computer will allow me to view it later...i'm quite curious...

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: May 26, 2009 10:09

Yeah, I can't see this either

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 26, 2009 10:44

A little red cross for me too .
franzk ,can you post the picture again,please ?

HighwireC
hmmm, are you sure? The only male that attracs hetero men ...?

Well ,I can tell my straight friends aren't attracted at all by Jagger (at least they say so ) and my gay friend didn't like Jagger either - too weird he said -
He always told me that Brad Pitt or Clooney were beautiful men but Jagger no .eye rolling smiley
"You don't know what you're talking about " I used to say ;it was a private joke between us.winking smiley
One of the good days memory I keep since he's gone.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 26, 2009 10:53

Here's franzk shot ..........

ROCKMAN

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: May 26, 2009 16:39

Love that photo, I have it in my collection. I hardly think Mick is the only male singer that hetero men find appealing. Interesting topic though because the guys that seem to gravitate towards Keith are the aggressive, over-the-top males with an extra dose of testoterone. ( not ALWAYS the case, but I have seen many that fit into this category) Is this because they are homophobic or afraid to admit that they secretly are entralled with Mick??

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 26, 2009 17:08

Yes,this is indeed a very nice picture.Angel face ...

mickschix
Is this because they are homophobic or afraid to admit that they secretly are entralled with Mick??

I don't think this has to do with homophobia.
Why would you want every man being attracted in secret by Jagger ?

I found sometimes some actresses pretty but I can assure you that I do not find them attractive at all.
And most of men and women I know don't find Jagger beautiful .
Every time for diners or parties we argue about it...

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: May 26, 2009 17:33

Well, no I don't want men to secretly lust after Mick, LOL!! I don't care whether they do or don't but I think he has such an androgynous appeal/appearance at times that it's easy to imagine males harboring secret thoughts about him...I can also admire the beauty of another woman and that's where it ends. I have also had " battles" with friends over this topic, and most of my friends see nothing attractive about Mick. They may appreciate his skills as a performer and most of my male friends would love to change places with him, they just say " he's
not their type".

Posted by: tippy2toes ()
Date: May 26, 2009 17:47

mickschix
Well, no I don't want men to secretly lust after Mick, LOL!! I don't care whether they do or don't but I think he has such an androgynous appeal/appearance at times that it's easy to imagine males harboring secret thoughts about him...I can also admire the beauty of another woman and that's where it ends. I have also had " battles" with friends over this topic, and most of my friends see nothing attractive about Mick. They may appreciate his skills as a performer and most of my male friends would love to change places with him, they just say " he's
not their type".

Well, most of my friends say Mick isn't really that good looking now. In the 80's maybe. Everyone knows hes bi for along time now. Me, I don't care what he is, I like his music, singing...etc.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: May 26, 2009 17:50

Thanks for putting the picture on the thread Rockman. Not one of my favourites, he looks a little like he's just stepped above his waist into a very cold pooleye popping smiley

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 26, 2009 18:54

Yes!

2 1 2 0

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1658
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home