Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT: Champions League Final in Roma; Barca v. Man United
Posted by: Tornandfrayed ()
Date: May 28, 2009 00:53

Barca really outclassed ManU and deserved to win. Congrats!

Posted by: llargueras ()
Date: May 28, 2009 01:02

I'M VERY HAPPY guys, VERY HAPPY . It`s something special, a mix of emotions.
Rod Stewart wrote it for his Celtic United but I take his words and....your in my mind and in my soul FCBarcelona is the best team I ever seen....
This season COPA, LLIGA and CHAMPIONS !!! and It's only a football game but....I like it!!!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 28, 2009 01:17

Where is Carlitos?

Posted by: Arena1981 ()
Date: May 28, 2009 02:08

Sir Alex was out-coached by his counterpart Guardiola me thinks.

All the scribes were stating that Barca's defense was suspect but as everyone clearly saw it was Man United's back 4 who were embarrassingly exposed.

A magnificent game won by a magnificent team.

Forca Barca!!

Posted by: JordiStones ()
Date: May 28, 2009 02:44

UUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhh UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WON THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M F......G HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
BARCELONA IS A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOOOOOOPA, LLIIIIIIGA I CHAMPIONS!!!

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: May 28, 2009 03:53

HAPPY

messi is the successor of maradona. no one else!

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: May 28, 2009 12:42

CONGRATULATIONS BROTHERS!
SICI

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 28, 2009 13:01

iT was just a bad day at the office for United. They started the stronger team, but feel apart and almost gave up once Barca got their first.

IMO, on a different evening, United would've given them a better game - and least we forget, United have just finished a gruelling Premiership Campaign. La Liga is not of the same standard or intensity.

Would Barca fare that well on a drizzly night in Blackburn or Wigan? I have my doubts.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 28, 2009 13:05

Yes but Barcelona went all the way in the Spanish Cup so they too played a lot of games. And I'm sure Spain has its own drizzly nights in Ossasuna or Bilbao. It was odd to see Utd play their first bad game of the campaign and Barcelona play the best one - a completely different mentality was used than when they played Chelsea.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-05-28 15:33 by Silver Dagger.

Posted by: slasausjes ()
Date: May 28, 2009 13:14

Big Al
iT was just a bad day at the office for United. They started the stronger team, but feel apart and almost gave up once Barca got their first.

IMO, on a different evening, United would've given them a better game - and least we forget, United have just finished a gruelling Premiership Campaign. La Liga is not of the same standard or intensity.

Would Barca fare that well on a drizzly night in Blackburn or Wigan? I have my doubts.

Ahhh a bad loser.

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: May 28, 2009 13:21

Big Al

barca is in another league. they can beat the shit out of any team whenever they want. there's a big gap after barca...actualy no team in sight that comes even close!
they won the tripple and anyway: barcelona is the coolest team. no @#$%&' billionairs sponsoring them. no jersey-advertisment, they do alot for their young players....BARCA!!!!!
and just look at that poor creep ronaldo. what a twat...

Posted by: Arena1981 ()
Date: May 28, 2009 13:46

quote="Big Al"]

Would Barca fare that well on a drizzly night in Blackburn or Wigan? I have my doubts.[/quote]

Yea well there are no "ifs" and "buts" in futbol.

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: May 28, 2009 14:05

Man United only played the first 10 min. Barça played very good and is brilliant winner.
Carlitos where are the pictures???spinning smiley sticking its tongue outIn 2006, I was in the Ramblas celebrating the victory

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: May 28, 2009 14:06

... but I like them ...:

and many congratulations to Barca, salut!

---

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 28, 2009 15:59

Deltics
No two ways about it, the best team on the night won.
Apart from the first ten minutes, United never looked like scoring.
Congratulations Barcelona (he said through gritted teeth!)

I said it once and now again, you're a geniun gentleman Alan!!!! Congratulations!

...And of course congratulations to Barcelona Football Club and all his fans around the world!

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: May 28, 2009 16:11

¡Vidi, Barça, vinci!

Vaaammoosss!!!
Still drunk!!!!!
Congratulations all cataláns, Jordi, Xavier, and all Spaniards, FCBarcelona and Football lovers, again as Spain national Team, we have been the BEST ONES, and Two cups already, European Champ National Teams and now Euro Champ Cub teams!!!

Carlitos
Tenerife

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: May 28, 2009 18:12

guitarbastard

barca is in another league. they can beat the shit out of any team whenever they want. there's a big gap after barca...actualy no team in sight that comes even close!

hmm I don't think Chelsea supporters could agree with that statement at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-05-28 18:13 by Ket.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: May 28, 2009 18:33

Ket

hmm I don't think Chelsea supporters could agree with that statement at all.

Who gives a shit about 'em right now. Now we are going to say that thay could have beaten MU and so on.... Come on, lets show a little class and recognise that yesterday Barça showed how beautifull this sport really is when played the right way. Chelsea should switch to rugby or the NHL (or dramatic art)

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: May 28, 2009 18:49

In all fairness, Barcelona outplayed Man U. Big time. So, if Mourinho referes to himself as "the special one" (which is ridiculous), what should Guardiola say? He won Liga, Copa del re and Champions League on his first year in charge ever!!! And moreover he's a class act all the way. Hats off.

Posted by: socialdistortion ()
Date: May 28, 2009 18:55

Man U played like pansies, Very poor.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: May 28, 2009 22:21

Quique-stone
Deltics
No two ways about it, the best team on the night won.
Apart from the first ten minutes, United never looked like scoring.
Congratulations Barcelona (he said through gritted teeth!)

I said it once and now again, you're a geniun gentleman Alan!!!! Congratulations!

...And of course congratulations to Barcelona Football Club and all his fans around the world!

Thank you for those kind words Enrique, a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down!
I had a feeling before the match that one side or the other would take control and that we wouldn't see a tight game.
The first ten minutes seemed to indicate that that team would be United, but once Barcelona scored there was only ever going to be one winner and that team was Barça.
Deserved winners and I kind of wish I was in Barcelona tonight - party time as they parade their three trophies!
Vamos Barça!

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: May 28, 2009 22:23

My heart bled for Man Utd - yeh right for all of 2 seconds!! I pissed myself laughing!!

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: May 28, 2009 22:40

Sir Craven of Cottage
My heart bled for Man Utd - yeh right for all of 2 seconds!! I pissed myself laughing!!

I hope your trousers have dried out!
I shall be cheering Fulham on in next season's Europa League.
Vamos Fulham!

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-05-28 22:40 by Deltics.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1366
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home