Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: NEW: BLONDIE CHAPLIN-tour: Mountains and Fjords
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: July 6, 2009 11:40

I have no idea at this point. Sorry.

Re: Blondie Chaplin recording...and concert dates Germany and Norway
Posted by: kslbass ()
Date: April 23, 2010 02:02

I am "that" Keith. The other one! My name is Keith Lentin - I have played bass with Blondie and been his co-producer for many years. We did the 'Between Us' album at my studio in New York, as well as many of the tracks on 'Fragile Thread' - a GREAT album, featuring Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood that just HAS to come out. We also have a totally slamming trio named 'Skollie', which has existed for ages, which includes our fantastic drummer pal, Anton Fig, who has played the drums and been an integral part of all the recordings we do. The new record is great - stay tuned. Always a blast to work with BC!!

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: April 23, 2010 14:00

Thank you Mr Lentin for the news. "Fragile Thread" has come out? Is it being sold through a website? Where can I find it? Thank you very much for the information.

"Between Us" is great. My favourite tune from it is "Love You Til I Die". It's got a beautifully dynamic mastering job as well. Thank you for the music.

Date: April 24, 2010 13:01

No, Billwebster, Mr. Lentin wrote: 'Fragile Thread' - a GREAT album, featuring Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood that just HAS to come out.
Not out officially. But there are some bootleg copies circulating.
There seems to be some problems regarding rights... Someone paid for the recording and I don't think Blondie's got that sorted out yet. Not that I haven't asked him to, because a record company executive I know (major company) is very interrested in releasing it.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: April 24, 2010 17:14

Hi Keith, pleased to meet you

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: April 24, 2010 17:21

Let me know the name of the Record Company and the executive's name and I will definitely follow it up. We would love to get it out!!

Date: April 24, 2010 18:11

Keith, ask Blondie for my phone number or mailaddress. It's in Oslo, and he sometimes stays at my place. I won't leave my name or number here, and I see you have a hidden address, too.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 24, 2010 21:57

Question for Addicted

My buddy Bob (shown in the picture below) first met Blondie at a Flame (Beach Boys) show at the Whisky a Go Go in 1969 (or 70). A couple years ago he found someone in Norway who had a copy of that show and purchased it from him. Just curious if that was you?

He made a copy for Blondie and Ricky Fatar, and told Blondie he would give him a copy, that was before Blondie left for these shows. So when Blondie gets back to So Cal, he will arrange to get them to him.

Date: April 25, 2010 13:34

No, BluzDude, that was not me, but I think Blondie and I met the guy after a show in Oslo in November 2008. I think his name's Björn, and he's a leading figure in the Oslo blues community.
I don't have anything with the Flame, Blondie's old South African band, who were adopted by the Beach Boys, and later two members joined the Beach Boys.

Date: May 28, 2010 18:32

Pleased to meet you too Hansie. Sorry it took a while to reply - I'm new to this board.
Best,
Keith.

PS Blondie is coming to New York in the next few weeks so we can finish up the new CD. It's great - stay tuned.

Posted by: JJHMick ()
Date: May 28, 2010 20:13

Ricky Fatar? Is that the man behind the All You need Is Cash Rutles/Beatles? And in which band did he play?

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2117
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home