Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Bernard doesn't perform at Little Axe concert .... guess why!?
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: April 14, 2009 19:09

Not sure why they needed to explicitly write down that he was "recording with the Stones" therefore unable to attend. Seems like a diversion instead of actually giving a reason why he can't come. Maybe putting him off the hook: "Bernard ain't showing up! DAMN! WTF?? Oh wait..says here...he's recording with the Stones. Oh well, okay then. That's a good reason."

Also, if it were true...surely Bernard would be given enough time for a heads up. I doubt any studio work is dire enough for Mick or Keith that they had to go into the studio at such a last minute.

Posted by: Bobbieh ()
Date: April 14, 2009 19:42

Dunno about the rest of them but Charlie Watts was in Barnes playing a fabulous night at the Bulls Head yesterday ... certainly not in the studio then

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 22:27

...In the first part of Abb Sessions there were only Mick & Keef, with Mick on Drums...Charlie gone only in a second time...I don't know if they are in a recording studio,but I'm sure that something gone happen...

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:06

HORSE'S MOUTH - Bernard just confirmed on Facebook that he's working on Ronnie's solo CD.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:10

little queenie
HORSE'S MOUTH - Bernard just confirmed on Facebook that he's working on Ronnie's solo CD.

ah, did you write him? I thought about it too smiling smiley can you forward me the answer, just curious!

Posted by: CharliMoon ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:55

little queenie

drinking smiley

Posted by: sflfan ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:13

is there live recording of this band say on dime or you tube

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 15, 2009 07:42

Lorenz
little queenie

ah, did you write him? I thought about it too smiling smiley can you forward me the answer, just curious!

he sent out an apology to fans on his personal page for missing the show - within a couple of comments he came out and said it. i'll copy and paste to you on FB

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: April 15, 2009 12:22

little queenie

That's already been stated here - two days ago.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: April 13, 2009 14:45

Actually, Bernard's recording with Ronnie. For his solo album.
BUT there will be Stones-sessions. Probably not until June at the earliest. KR's in Turks.
(I know someone's gonna ask "What's Turks?" - small group of islands, Turks & Caicos, under British rule, a litle more than a hour's flight from Miami. They have an island home there.)

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1693
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home