Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Bernard doesn't perform at Little Axe concert .... guess why!?
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: April 14, 2009 19:09

Not sure why they needed to explicitly write down that he was "recording with the Stones" therefore unable to attend. Seems like a diversion instead of actually giving a reason why he can't come. Maybe putting him off the hook: "Bernard ain't showing up! DAMN! WTF?? Oh wait..says here...he's recording with the Stones. Oh well, okay then. That's a good reason."

Also, if it were true...surely Bernard would be given enough time for a heads up. I doubt any studio work is dire enough for Mick or Keith that they had to go into the studio at such a last minute.

Posted by: Bobbieh ()
Date: April 14, 2009 19:42

Dunno about the rest of them but Charlie Watts was in Barnes playing a fabulous night at the Bulls Head yesterday ... certainly not in the studio then

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 22:27

...In the first part of Abb Sessions there were only Mick & Keef, with Mick on Drums...Charlie gone only in a second time...I don't know if they are in a recording studio,but I'm sure that something gone happen...

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:06

HORSE'S MOUTH - Bernard just confirmed on Facebook that he's working on Ronnie's solo CD.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:10

little queenie
HORSE'S MOUTH - Bernard just confirmed on Facebook that he's working on Ronnie's solo CD.

ah, did you write him? I thought about it too smiling smiley can you forward me the answer, just curious!

Posted by: CharliMoon ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:55

little queenie

drinking smiley

Posted by: sflfan ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:13

is there live recording of this band say on dime or you tube

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 15, 2009 07:42

Lorenz
little queenie

ah, did you write him? I thought about it too smiling smiley can you forward me the answer, just curious!

he sent out an apology to fans on his personal page for missing the show - within a couple of comments he came out and said it. i'll copy and paste to you on FB

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: April 15, 2009 12:22

little queenie

That's already been stated here - two days ago.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: April 13, 2009 14:45

Actually, Bernard's recording with Ronnie. For his solo album.
BUT there will be Stones-sessions. Probably not until June at the earliest. KR's in Turks.
(I know someone's gonna ask "What's Turks?" - small group of islands, Turks & Caicos, under British rule, a litle more than a hour's flight from Miami. They have an island home there.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1730
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home