Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I've uploaded my first Youtube video!
Posted by: Ringo ()
Date: March 22, 2009 20:47

Los Angeles, July 13, 1975:

Thanks to the 1975 photo thread for most of the photos! Praise is welcome!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-03-22 20:48 by Ringo.

Re: I've uploaded my first Youtube video!
Posted by: izzyanderson ()
Date: March 22, 2009 20:53

One of my pet peeves is when I see something on youtube that features an introductory photo. It makes me think that it will be a video of something I've never seen before but turns out not to be the case sad smiley

Date: March 22, 2009 21:22

@#$%&
One of my pet peeves is when I see something on youtube that features an introductory photo. It makes me think that it will be a video of something I've never seen before but turns out not to be the case sad smiley

Yes, the introductory photo makes it seem this is from the truck in New York. But Youtube let me choose between only three introductory photos, and this was the only ok one.

Date: March 22, 2009 23:07

No praise? Here's some, from my video description: "This is perhaps the track I would bring to a desert island. Tough and "elegant" (i.e. very well played, precise) at the same time. Makes me in a good mood."

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: March 22, 2009 23:58

Stick to the drums.

Date: March 23, 2009 07:13

loog droog
Stick to the drums.

Why negative? But perhaps you're right. Anyway, later I'll upload other favourites - e.g. Hand Of Fate from Knebworth 1976 and Heartbreaker from July 10, 1975.

Date: March 23, 2009 07:37

It is good... I want to learn how to do this too.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 23, 2009 08:11

Wanton Witch of the Côte

I 2nd that...I have my own music I would like to do that to.

Date: March 23, 2009 14:47

Wanton Witch of the Côte

I used the program Windows Movie Maker, which I guess is on most PCs. I struggled a little with the photos, but getting the mp3 file into the video was no problem.

I've put in a new video description:

"This is perhaps the track I would bring to a desert island. It's tough and it swings at the same time. By the way, that's the same combination that in my view makes "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!" so good.

A little explanation: I used to think that the bootleg "Brussels Affair" was simply better than "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!" (and Brussels Affair is still my favourite). But then I discovered that Ya-Ya's had something Brussels Affair didn't. Ya-Ya's was relaxed, and it was swinging, while Brussels Affair was more tough/raw and intense. The track here has some of this same relaxed and swinging style that Ya-Ya's has, while it's perhaps a little more tough/raw than Ya-Ya's."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-03-23 15:10 by Ringo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home