Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Version of Rock Band?
Posted by: carlito ()
Date: March 5, 2009 19:53

Just read that there will be a Beatles version of Rock Band. Why not the Stones? I'm not a video game guy myself, but I have to say, if such a thing did exist...I'd be GLUED to it! Imagine:

Career mode: Have to work your way up, from Marque to Madison Square Garden, to Steel Wheels tour and on to Bigger Bang

Club/Arena/Stadium choice: Adjust your setlist according to the size of the gig!

Member choice: Think you can handle Charlie's parts? What about Mick Taylors? Or even Micks? (You have to dance, sing, and handle tour management!)

Secret songs to unlock: Possibilities are endless!

The real, sad irony? I'd probably be TERRIBLE at it! I'd probably get beat by some 12 year olds who don't know who the Stones are!

Re: Stones Version of Rock Band?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 5, 2009 20:43

carlito
Just read that there will be a Beatles version of Rock Band. Why not the Stones? I'm not a video game guy myself, but I have to say, if such a thing did exist...I'd be GLUED to it! Imagine:

Career mode: Have to work your way up, from Marque to Madison Square Garden, to Steel Wheels tour and on to Bigger Bang

Club/Arena/Stadium choice: Adjust your setlist according to the size of the gig!

Member choice: Think you can handle Charlie's parts? What about Mick Taylors? Or even Micks? (You have to dance, sing, and handle tour management!)

Secret songs to unlock: Possibilities are endless!

The real, sad irony? I'd probably be TERRIBLE at it! I'd probably get beat by some 12 year olds who don't know who the Stones are!

Games like that aren't that hard. It's always the same over and over. You get good at it by repetition. That's why they're never really good. Play games where improvisation is needed, and it's great fun and excitement.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: March 5, 2009 22:11

Yeah, like try playing a REAL instrument...

JR

Posted by: mexicostone ()
Date: March 5, 2009 23:17

I think playing your guitar or another instrument at a stones tribute concert anywhere would be better , those shitty video games are for small boys who just want to say they're cool with it.
Instead of playing Rock band i would do a real one and would follow the stones'example. I think doing that will make my butt move a lot more and make me happy at a 200% level.

Rock Band = Games for Babies
Real Music = Real Magic

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 5, 2009 23:26

ROCKMAN

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: March 5, 2009 23:30

Forget about games. be a man and learn how to play real guitar

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: March 6, 2009 00:45

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-09 19:40 by vudicus.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: March 6, 2009 01:02

A stones version of this game featuring the actual stones tracks would be a very good thing because it would mean we'd be able to have further multitracks to drool over like the recent Gimme Shelter revelation.

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: March 6, 2009 09:07

His Majesty
A stones version of this game featuring the actual stones tracks would be a very good thing because it would mean we'd be able to have further multitracks to drool over like the recent Gimme Shelter revelation.
not really, over the pass few months the company who makes rockband has changed so it's impossible to extract the multitracks

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 6, 2009 09:41

Whatever that is... "Frets On Fire" ???

Posted by: WeLoveYou ()
Date: March 6, 2009 15:18

ghostryder13
His Majesty
not really, over the pass few months the company who makes rockband has changed so it's impossible to extract the multitracks

HM, iIwas about to say this. Shame if we can't extract.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1070
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home