Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones "Brown Sugar~Bitch~Rocks Off" Pro-shot Video's from Madison Square Garden 1972
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: March 3, 2009 14:16

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-13 20:07 by UrbanSteel.

Re: Rolling Stones "Brown Sugar~Bitch~Rocks Off" Pro-shot Video's from Madison Square Garden 1972
Posted by: Fazed Cookies ()
Date: March 3, 2009 14:41

Great stuff, UrbanSteel - thanks very much!! >grinning smiley<

best regards,

FC

Re: Rolling Stones "Brown Sugar~Bitch~Rocks Off" Pro-shot Video's from Madison Square Garden 1972
Posted by: pmk251 ()
Date: March 4, 2009 00:25

Well, that was cool. I remember the '69 show being a rather low-key affair, but after the '72 show I felt run over by a truck as it headed out of town. Those clips show why. Whew!

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: March 4, 2009 00:29

gosh i love those shows i saw in '72, including msg; i don't know if anything in my life since has really definitively beat that, frankly

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: March 4, 2009 04:33

more more more !!!

urbansteel you're the best--thank you

Posted by: dph ()
Date: March 4, 2009 05:03

Thanks, but please note this isn't pro-shot video. It's amateur video and audio.

I believe IMP synchronized silent video with separate audio but not certain. It's very well synchronized, unlike most amateur video from that era.

Posted by: HouseBoyKnows ()
Date: March 4, 2009 17:22

Thanks a bunch Urban. The second MSG show on the July 25th was my very first Stones concert. I was in the 5th row and got those seats via the mail in lottery. Face value on ticket was $6.50. Probably still ranks as the best Stones I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of shows since then. Other high ranking shows are Hampton 81 and Paradiso 95.

HBK

Date: March 4, 2009 18:00

HouseBoyKnows
Thanks a bunch Urban. The second MSG show on the July 25th was my very first Stones concert. I was in the 5th row and got those seats via the mail in lottery. Face value on ticket was $6.50. Probably still ranks as the best Stones I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of shows since then. Other high ranking shows are Hampton 81 and Paradiso 95.

HBK

Little did you know then what a blessing unbestowed it was to see that show. Seattle 75, whilst still from the Golden Era, still doesn't beat 72.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 4, 2009 18:17

The wide shot of Keith and Mick at the end of Bitch is great. The problem with all the officially released stuff is it is too Mick-centric.

Date: March 4, 2009 19:03

cool clips! thumbs up thanks again, UrbanSteel! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Tornandfrayed ()
Date: March 5, 2009 01:03

How anyone could get the idea that this is a "pro shot" video is beyond me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2093
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home