Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Posted by: DJYoBro ()
Date: February 25, 2009 10:26

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-25 10:28 by DJYoBro.

Re: .
Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: February 25, 2009 14:06

These remixes are an abomination. Unholy, and evil.

Re: The Rolling Stones REMIXED
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: February 25, 2009 18:30

I've always thought of the Miss You 12" as just actually a different editing job basically. I know there are things mixed differently but that also could have just been done anyway and those parts edited differently.

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: February 25, 2009 18:48

I like them. really coolthumbs up

Posted by: stoneMe ()
Date: February 25, 2009 19:09

Father Ted
I thought this was rather good...

Truly Dreadfull but Hey One Man`s meat is another man`s poison

Ever Danced with a One Legged Woman?

Date: February 25, 2009 19:21

Is that long version of She Was Hot on youtube? I looked it up but just got the video. I forgot hot fast that was. Sounds awful. Hilarious video though.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 25, 2009 21:00

deardoctor
I like them. really coolthumbs up

I'm with the Doc. I think they often show some interesting takes on the same old same old. Sure, some are better than others, but it's cool to turn friends on to 'em.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Date: February 28, 2009 04:21

I think I've found both Harlem Shuffle remixes on youtube. And aren't they both available on CD? Collectibles and Rarities? I recall one being better than the other.

I've looked for several other remixes but have had little or no luck. Anyone able to put them on there? I have them a few on vinyl but that stuff is many many many miles away from me.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: February 28, 2009 11:17

skipstone
I think I've found both Harlem Shuffle remixes on youtube. And aren't they both available on CD? Collectibles and Rarities? I recall one being better than the other.

Indeed. The London Mix on the Collector's Edition (= Collectibles) and the NY Mix on Rarities.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: October 14, 2013 19:14

I recently listened to the 2005 SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL remixes release for the first time in awhile, and I have a hard time picturing Keith signing off on them all. Same with the "dance" remix of LOVE IS STRONG and others. "High five, Mick, this dance remix is great."

Re: The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (DJ YoBro funky dance remix)
Posted by: greenriver ()
Date: October 14, 2013 19:31

DJYoBro
I remixed "Gimme Shelter". You can download it for free on my website, click here: The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (DJ YoBro funky dance remix) Free MP3 Download

To remix a song, you need get the different tracks of the song and you certainly aren't in their possession. And if I'm wrong, share man!

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 14, 2013 21:11

I liked the You Got Me Rocking Perfecto Mix because it actually created something different, rather than just monkeying cosmetically with the original track. I'm not even sure if that's Darryl's bass or Charlie's drums.

[www.youtube.com]

I really love Bill's bass on this remix of Harlem Shuffle:

[www.youtube.com]

Some remixes work, some don't. It's okay to mess around with the songs. They're not sacred. The original studio version is always available.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1385
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home