Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones "Let It Rock" Pro-Shot-Video Marquee 1971
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: February 5, 2009 20:02

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-14 14:03 by UrbanSteel.

Re: Rolling Stones "Let It Rock" Pro-Shot-Video Marquee 1971
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 5, 2009 20:15

That is some amazing stuff UrbanSteel. Mick's vocals are just fabulous! Mick Taylor and Keith were playin with some real passion. An outstanding post.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: February 5, 2009 21:57

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!

Posted by: tommyblues ()
Date: February 5, 2009 22:12

Thank you, UrbanSteel!!!

If i haven't been a fan since 1970, i would have become right now, after hearing this Midnight Rambler!

Posted by: linnerz ()
Date: February 6, 2009 00:00

What a wonderful post ... is there a DVD from the Marquee concert? And are there more songs from it? Why don't they publish such great stuff ...

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 6, 2009 00:05

linnerz
What a wonderful post ... is there a DVD from the Marquee concert? And are there more songs from it? Why don't they publish such great stuff ...

The Marquee TV special wasn't broadcasted because of Jagger being disatisfied with the band's performance.....and he was right; Marquee can't compeat at all with the UK Farewell Tour....judging by the 2 audience recordings that exists
....but it's still a great watch...especially I Got The Blues, Let It Rock and Dead Flowers

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: February 6, 2009 00:06

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-14 14:03 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Tornandfrayed ()
Date: February 6, 2009 04:49

Erik_Snow

The Marquee TV special wasn't broadcasted because of Jagger being disatisfied with the band's performance.....and he was right; Marquee can't compeat at all with the UK Farewell Tour....judging by the 2 audience recordings that exists

I agree. And I thought I was the only one who believed Marquee´71 is a subpar and lackluster show.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 6, 2009 05:03

Tornandfrayed
Erik_Snow

I agree. And I thought I was the only one who believed Marquee´71 is a subpar and lackluster show.

What exactly was so lackluster with the videos that are posted? Given the limitations of space on stage I consider the vocals and music to be of very good quality.

I would not mind having a seat in that club for that show. I can think of three decades of shows that I would trade for one night in there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1496
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home