Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Favorite Rolling Stones Messageboard?
Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: January 8, 2009 00:18

There are a couple of them but my favorite is that one IORR "Tell me". Why? I think there are many very knowledgeable posters here who mix fun, humor,informed points of view, who defend the Rolling Stones but also admit the @#$%&-up when they happen. Keep rocking boys and girls!!
Rock and Roll,
Mops

Re: Favorite Rolling Stones Messageboard?
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: January 8, 2009 00:32

yep - some of the other boards are too small with active participants, are too clique-ish, have too many rules.....i try to provide my equal-opportunity annoyances across the boards, but there's only so much time in the day....

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 8, 2009 00:42

The most importent is the simplicity of this board................just click on Tell Me and there you go.

I did visit some other boards but I find it difficult to navigate

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: January 8, 2009 00:44

NICOS
The most importent is the simplicity of this board................just click on Tell Me and there you go.

good point, as well. life is complicated enough without having to navigate thru complex messageboards just to make an idiotic observation.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: January 8, 2009 01:04

I like this one... When it's not green.

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: January 8, 2009 01:43

This here is the best. I also love the simplicity. No bullshit categories like "Post here anything Jagger", or "anything 1963-69" etc.

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: January 8, 2009 02:23

IORR is my favorite. It's international, it's 'decent' but not too restricted. A lot of fun and interesting threads. And every now and then the feeling of a 'group effort', for instance with the unearthing of the 82 Aberdeen gig.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 8, 2009 03:21

T&A
yep - some of the other boards are too small with active participants, are too clique-ish, have too many rules.....i try to provide my equal-opportunity annoyances across the boards, but there's only so much time in the day....[/quote

Try harder.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1321
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home