Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tattoo You Cover Youtube Stones Outtakes
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 18, 2008 11:50

Has anyone seen these? A gob of outtakes, live studio recordings, some other stuff - like Jagger's remix of Lucky In Love, etc...and maybe not some Stones things as well that sound like the Stones...

Some things I've never heard, like the (very lame) Stones version of Lonely At The Top, Tried To Talk Her Into It, etc...

Re: Tattoo You Cover Youtube Stones Outtakes
Date: December 18, 2008 13:55

They are from the Lonely At The Top-boot, no? I have it dusting on the shelf at home somewhere

Posted by: JMoisica ()
Date: December 18, 2008 17:03

Yea I've seen these. The guy posted hundreds of outtakes, its pretty awesome. Listening to this just makes me angrier that the Stones haven't to opened the vaults already!

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 18, 2008 19:12

I've seen about...10 of these? Maybe a few more. I think it's fantastic! I have the studio boots from Hot Stuff with a lot of the live to tape studio recordings and some demos, etc...that is pretty good. Makes me wish I had everything available from 1968 on.

So the dude putting those on youtube - that is just killer. At least I can listen to them. Maybe we need to provide some links here of certain songs. There are so many I'd like to hear...

What's even funnier is that there is some Jagger songs on it as well...and the Keith and Ronnie backing vocal laugh up from You Got It Made...

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: December 18, 2008 22:25

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: December 18, 2008 22:30

instrumental of Let It Loose is beautiful.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1966
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home