Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie
Posted by: stonesmusicfan ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:09

This could be an interesting "twist" to the SMALL FACES reunion move by Ronnie.

Courtesy of contactmusic.com...

MICK JAGGER's former wife JERRY HALL refuses to answer the door to ROLLING STONES guitarist RONNIE WOOD - because of his affair with a Russian waitress.
Rocker Wood, 61, left his wife of 30 years, former model Jo, for 20-year-old Ekaterina Ivanova earlier this year (08).
And Texan ex-supermodel Hall - whose own marriage to legendary lothario Jagger ended in 1999 - has jumped to Jo's aid, accompanying her to a glut of glamorous parties since the split.
Meanwhile Ronnie has left his latest stint in rehab for alcoholism, and is currently living in a rented north London flat.
But Hall is so outraged with her former pal's behaviour she has refused to speak to him - and even refused to answer the door when he paid her a recent visit.
A source tells British newspaper The Mail On Sunday, "Jerry always thought Ronnie idolised Jo and liked to hang out with them because they kept their feet on the ground.
"But she is refusing to see him until he comes to his senses."

[www.contactmusic.com]

Re: Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:33

How can this be a interesting "twist" to the SMALL FACES reunion move by Ronnie?

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: December 15, 2008 11:29

Small Faces was a real "Havannah Affair", while Faces was a brilliant Pub-Rock-Band...Isn't it FACES that's gonna reunion?

2 1 2 0

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 16, 2008 09:25

i'm gonna diss him too, the next time i see him...

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: December 17, 2008 15:43

Its hard to get excited about a Faces tour when Ronnie is constantly wrecking his life.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: December 17, 2008 16:38

And according to other tabloid gossip, friends of Jo Wood are upset that after being so careful with his money during their marriage, Ronnie is now on a bit of a spending spree with his new love.

Oh yeh?! I thought Mr and Mrs Wood have had some financial woes in the past -but its all relative I guess.

Posted by: stonesmusicfan ()
Date: December 18, 2008 13:56

What's the twist ?

It ALWAYS gets interesting when the Wimen's get involved in group politics, doens't it ? smiling smileyhot smiley

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 18, 2008 19:14

If it wasn't for Ronnie being broke all the time we'd never tour.

- Keith Richards

Certainly there will be a Stones tour within the next 3 years - Ronnie will be broke - in more ways than one I think.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2418
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home