Talk feedback :  Talk
Use this forum to give us feedback about this forum. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Time to segregate out the OTs to separate forum.
Posted by: PeanutGallery ()
Date: January 16, 2013 17:26

So many that they're substantially diluting down the overall content.

Peanut
Peanut Gallery

Re: Time to segregate out the OTs to separate forum.
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: February 1, 2013 19:06

While I agree, I think BV has said it's not happening. I'm sure there's a reason for it, so I've never pushed the issue. I've gotten used to the mixed content, but I've seen it leading to quite a few arguments. Especially newcomers not knowing the "OT" title etiquette, or just people getting mad over so much OT stuff on the board.

I'm not sure why it's a problem, maybe a space issue, or difficulties with adding another forum. This "Talk About Talk" forum could probably easily be scrapped though and changed to an OT forum. As I posted a thread I just started a minute ago, and before I posted in this thread, the last posting on this forum was 2 weeks old. It's not used.

At the end of the day it's up to BV though, and there may be reasons I'm not taking into account.

Re: Time to segregate out the OTs to separate forum.
Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 12, 2019 21:46

There are already three IORR forums, Tell Me plus ticket trading and general trading. I do not have the capacity to monitor and moderate a non-stones forum. A limited number of OT posts will be allowed on the IORR Tell Me forum, it has been working ok for 20 years, and I am sure it will work fine for a few more years, as long as there are not that many OT threads. If there are too many, or some that are plain stupid or not so relevant, then I will clean up and delete.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1758
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home