Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ROME: First two rows section A/B. GOT IT!!!
Posted by: gstone ()
Date: June 25, 2007 13:14

Does anyone have one spare ticket for ROW 1 or 2, Sections A or B, Keith side, Rome? Only two first rows in these sections of interrest. I could also settle for Ronnie-side. Will pay WAY more than face value for the right ticket.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-28 14:04 by gstone.

Re: ROME: Front row section A Keithside WANTED
Posted by: loochie ()
Date: June 25, 2007 14:25

Well, I think section A row 1 is "possible" if you buy a hotel package along with it from rs.com ;-) Other than that, I haven't heard or seen anything at all, anywhere, even here in Rome, about front sections A being available. It stinks big-time the way ticketone.it et al has been selling this concert ! They've apparently been trying to sell off everything else first, and they just quietly made Keith front section B available a couple days ago, and you can get row 2 online at this point (uh, ya know, not so bad really smiling smiley Who knows, maybe these FOS tickets will be available at the box office on the day of the show, ha ha - waiting for the day of the show would be a bit too stressful for me personally ...
plus the show is far from sold out from what i've heard. what are they thinking, having the stones come out and see the front sections half empty ??! che palle...

Date: June 25, 2007 14:48

oh - another theory (from ticketone) is that the second sections are "better seats" and cost more because the front sections are "too close" to the stage...
i've never been to the stadio olimpico and i dunno if this is true - i really hope not !! anyway i'm taking my chances being in a front section...

Date: June 25, 2007 15:01

No, I've tried both hot tickets (off sale) and de luxe hotel package (SOLD OUT).
SO I'm still in the market for a FRONT ROW seat or row 2, Keithside.

Date: June 25, 2007 15:13

well, dunno what to tell you. Keith section B row 2 is available on line, that's all i know. maybe you'll get lucky somehow...

Date: June 27, 2007 00:45

Still looking for first two rows, relatively close to the cat walk. Will pay more than face value for the RIGHT ticket! Sections A and B on Keith side... First priority - best price. Section A and B on Ronnie side also ok.

Re: ROME: First two rows section A/B. HIGH PRICE!
Date: June 27, 2007 12:07

I have cash - but I don't have the best ticket. Yet... Whatchagonnadoaboutit?

Posted by: DCChris ()
Date: June 27, 2007 15:12

me too! I need two ticket FOS or D,C,B,A Section (2.Platea)!!

Posted by: GUIDO ()
Date: June 27, 2007 15:50

Hello.

If interested, I have 2 spares in.

- SECONDA PLATEA SX (Keith side) - block C - row 2 - seats one next to the other

or 2 in:

- SECONDA PLATEA DX (Ronnie side) - block C - row 2 - seats one next to the other

price is 149,00 euro each.

no shipping: we will meet the day of the show at the STADIO OLIMPICO.

Thanks.

Guido

pm temaitalia@tin.it

Date: June 27, 2007 23:11

GUIDO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello.
>
> If interested, I have 2 spares in.
>
> - SECONDA PLATEA SX (Keith side) - block C - row 2
> - seats one next to the other
>
> or 2 in:
>
> - SECONDA PLATEA DX (Ronnie side) - block C - row
> 2 - seats one next to the other
>
>
> price is 149,00 euro each.
>
> no shipping: we will meet the day of the show at
> the STADIO OLIMPICO.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Guido
>
> pm temaitalia@tin.it

Oh, but these were the ones that were sold yesterday... Anyway, I'm going for A and B. KeithSide, preferably. So, thanks, but I'll try to find better tickets, closer to centre stage.

Re: ROME: First two rows section A/B. GOT IT!!!
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 28, 2007 23:47

I might have front row (1!) Keith side ( PS-B ) left-overs. Will probably know tomorrow if have to sell 1-2 tickets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-28 23:49 by Stoneswolf.

tim ries projekt in götheborg
Posted by: vintage stone ()
Date: June 29, 2007 00:32

hallo,
is there anybody who can translate the homepage from the club for me about ticketbuy for this show.
i need info about sending ticket or no sending ticket. i can´t read swedish!!!!!!!!!!
on the homepage is only swedish.thanks for help

Re: ROME: First two rows section A/B. GOT IT!!!
Date: June 29, 2007 15:27

Just got my very nice tickets from TicketOne Italia delivered by DHL! Those guys could learn RS.com and E-tix a few tricks! I'm so impressed. And yes, the tickets are the best!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1806
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home