Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for Chicago LDs (either show)
Posted by: willprefecture ()
Date: May 1, 2024 15:52

Wishful thinking here, BUT If anyone has extra (and is looking to get rid of their pair) of Lucky Dips for either of the Chicago shows, please hit me up.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-11 16:47 by willprefecture.

Looking for pair of CHI LDs (either show)
Date: May 5, 2024 18:52

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-11 16:46 by willprefecture.

Re: Looking for Chicago LDs (either show)
Date: May 11, 2024 16:52

If anyone picked up a spare pair of lucky dips for either of the Chicago shows and are looking to get rid of them day of show, please hit me up!

Bro-in-law coming in from Japan and We'll be coming in day of first show to try our luck finding tix day of. Both of us stuck out when they first went on sale. Never seen them sell out so fast. Thanks!
Willprefecture (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

Posted by: Kayhuder ()
Date: May 15, 2024 17:48

Hello! I have Lucky Dip tickets for both concerts in Chicago. I live in Germany and unfortunately cannot fly to Chicago for these dates. But! The tickets must be picked up on site and the buyer's ID will be checked. I was in Las Vegas with Lucky Dip tickets and there were very strict controls. The regular price of 2 tickets (Lucky Dip) was $110.24 per couple. I would sell the pair for $100 for each concert. But I cannot take the risk of admission. I guarantee it's my purchase!
Best regards, Ralph

Date: May 15, 2024 19:40

Thank you! Will continue conversation via email

Posted by: SS ()
Date: May 15, 2024 22:32

Hi,

I'll buy your LD's for Chicago 6/27 and 6/30. I know it they will be difficult to use but it's worth a try. I need to get some family members in and this is my best chance at the PIT.

Thanks,.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1176
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home