Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Resellers
Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: April 26, 2024 19:01

Resellers . I thought this page was for fan to fan exchanges without profit ? One person in particular has been turning up here for at least 10 years, posing as a fan then reselling on at a profit . It's a disgusting move by someone I can only describe as a parasite .I won't name names here as BV won't appreciate another argument. Just be aware all is not what it seems and no , I haven't dreamt it this time

SC UK

Re: Resellers
Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: April 26, 2024 22:04

I know exactly who you are talking about! I think Blondie has a song titled "Dreaming" that I like a lotwinking smiley

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 27, 2024 14:41

I know who you're referring to. Unfortunately, I was a victim of his bs. Be very careful of who you deal with and yes, "These Dreams" of a ticket will not happen for you when he is involved. Possibly using a different name now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-27 15:22 by steffialicia.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 1, 2024 00:31

straycatuk
Resellers . I thought this page was for fan to fan exchanges without profit ? One person in particular has been turning up here for at least 10 years, posing as a fan then reselling on at a profit . It's a disgusting move by someone I can only describe as a parasite .I won't name names here as BV won't appreciate another argument. Just be aware all is not what it seems and no , I haven't dreamt it this time

SC UK

Let the consumer decide what they want to pay for a ticket and if it's worth it. For this tour we should be thankful for resellers as they may be subsidizing a portion of our costs.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: May 1, 2024 10:52

Dan , resellers provide a service like ticket touts did in the old days . I wasn't criticizing them and have used them myself , paying huge amounts for tickets which I was happy to do, for example, the Tongue Pit.

Coming on to a fan to fan ticket site for profit is another matter.

sc uk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1371
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home