Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for 2 LD (or PIT) tickets for Houston ( help a brazilian fan smileys with beer)
Posted by: douglasmanso ()
Date: March 12, 2024 19:54

Hi guys! I'm new here but not an new fan for sure.
I'm from brazil and I love the Stones for a long long time.I've been able to see them a few times in Brazil and one in UK.
In 2022 I traveled to EUROPE to see them at the Johan Cruyff Stadium in amsterdam - but the concert got canceled a few minutes before starting sad smiley- and I coudln't stay in europe till the rescheduled date. So yeah - the covid kind of ruined the whole reason for the trip.

So now I'm trying to finally see them again in Houston and NOLA.
I bought NOLA tickets for me and my wife (it will be her first time) but I still need tickets for Houston.
Since the Lucky Dip ticket is a very "peculiar kind" of cheap ticket, I would like to see if anyone here got 2 spare (I saw some posts and they already sold). I couldn't buy during the sale because at first I couldn't travel from brazil because of work - but I found a way a couple weeks ago.

I'm very happy with the chance to see them live again and I hope that this time it works.And I'm very happy that I found this place to share with some other fans.

If someone got some other kind of spare tickets, I would appreciate the heads up.

Thank you all! CHEERS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-03-19 15:10 by douglasmanso.

Re: Looking for 2 LD (or PIT) tickets for Houston ( help a brazilian fan smileys with beer)
Posted by: Boett ()
Date: March 20, 2024 15:49

Your Mail is hidden.can you send me an Mail

rstoner79@proton.me

Re: Looking for 2 LD (or PIT) tickets for Houston ( help a brazilian fan smileys with beer)
Posted by: douglasmanso ()
Date: March 22, 2024 12:53

Hey!
sorry, my mail is douglasmanso@gmail.com.
I’ve just sent you a message
Thank you!

Posted by: Sir Mick ()
Date: March 25, 2024 13:51

Hello Douglas, I’ve emailed you

Burdened Beast

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2177
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home