Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

London 25 May Tickets
Posted by: redkev ()
Date: May 24, 2018 02:16

After such a great show on the 22nd I'm thinking of going again on Friday - does anyone know how much touts were selling tickets for outside the stadium on the 22nd? Cheers.

Re: London 25 May Tickets
Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:37

l bought a GA ticket on Tuesday for £40.
l could have negotiated lower, but l know the guy well and l knew the ticket was genuine. l have bought off him quite regularly over the yeRs.

Cheers,
SonicD

Date: May 24, 2018 14:49

Wow that is a great price. It would a GA ticket that I want. What time did you get the ticket at? I think last entry is 8.30 and the band are on around that time. Are fakes a problem at these gigs? Thanks.

Posted by: wuzznbuddy ()
Date: May 24, 2018 20:20

No issues with fakes, but in the barcode era there’s always a risk you’re getting a ticket that has been cancelled. You won’t know till you get to the gate. Chances are you’ll be fine, and definitely worth a punt at the prices being asked. The touts I saw weren’t buying GA or seats at 7:30. So the market wasn’t exactly flying.

Date: May 24, 2018 21:02

wuzznbuddy
No issues with fakes, but in the barcode era there’s always a risk you’re getting a ticket that has been cancelled. You won’t know till you get to the gate. Chances are you’ll be fine, and definitely worth a punt at the prices being asked. The touts I saw weren’t buying GA or seats at 7:30. So the market wasn’t exactly flying.

Thanks. I wouldn't mind seeing Florence so will probably try for a ticket about 6.30.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1513
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home