Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Book on the ABB Tour
Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: June 3, 2008 12:36

Anybody got this book? Wolud be interested to read your comments before grabbing it.

[www.nzentgraf.de]

Re: Book on the ABB Tour
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 3, 2008 13:28

I am trying to buy it but they don't reply when I e mail them. I am a member of the German Stones fan club StonesTreff.de or stonestreff.ch and there is a whole review section there if u can read German.(hint: try ChrisM).

But a friend of mine is one of the chief people in this organisation and is going to help me (and her) get copies of the book from Olaf, who is also a member of Treff.

Olaf will be at the StonesTreff in the Park gathering of the group on July 5 in Germany and with any luck, I will also be there.

They also did a huge book on the Licks tour that is not listed on that link u gave.

That's what I can tell u at the moment, but I can solicit a comment or two for u if u like from some Treff members.

plexi

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: June 3, 2008 13:56

But also the book is in German?
Unfortunately the only word I know in German is Ushi Obermaier.

Date: June 3, 2008 15:54

It's a great souvenir, but mainly with lots of copies from newspaper articles. There're unfortunately some errors as well. But : As a souvenir OK smiling smiley)
Not only German.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 4, 2008 03:49

Yes, it has reproductions of Stones articles and fotos from newspapers from all over the world in many different languages.

It prob has more than that, check out the book's web site. I dont know what all it has as I do not own it yet, but am trying to order it.

p

Posted by: cinema ()
Date: June 4, 2008 21:59

have a look here:

[www.stonestreff.ch]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1405
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home