Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Vienna 90 on Dime...
Posted by: Vertigo05 ()
Date: April 5, 2008 13:06

Hey, i uploaded vienna 90 on dime... enjoy it! smiling smiley

Re: Vienna 90 on Dime...
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: April 6, 2008 07:58

Thx for the heads-up, it's an improvement on what I 've got

Posted by: mexicostone ()
Date: April 6, 2008 20:31

could you or someone upload it by anyway and post it here?
thanks in advance!

Posted by: 61' telecaster ()
Date: April 8, 2008 08:15

mexicostone
could you or someone upload it by anyway and post it here?
thanks in advance!

I'd join this request. Thank you.

Posted by: kream ()
Date: April 8, 2008 09:18

61' telecaster
I'd join this request. Thank you.

from 2 days it's here [www.iorr.org]

Date: April 8, 2008 09:52

I didn't notice that.

Is that a recording already listed by bootlegman with missing firts 2 minutes of Start Me Up?

Edit: Now I checked Dime and found two recordings: Prater Shuffle and Vienna Hot Night. Which one is this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-08 10:10 by 61' telecaster.

Posted by: silkcut1978 ()
Date: April 8, 2008 10:59

The one you're talking bout here is the Prater Shuffle (so called "Italian source"). Vienna Hot night is a "new" source which never circulated before.

Italian source: much hiss, loud audience but good sounding in a way

new source: a bit burried but nearly no hiss, less audience and good sounding in another way

hope that helps

Date: April 8, 2008 11:35

61' telecaster
Which one is this?

italian source

Date: April 8, 2008 14:21

Thank you guys. I listened to mp3 samples from Dime and started downloading new source recording. My problem is that I got limited upload so I can't maintain ratio on Dime.

Another important question: I'm looking for Budapest 95. Anybody knows where to find it?

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: April 9, 2008 00:37

61' telecaster
Thank you guys. I listened to mp3 samples from Dime and started downloading new source recording. My problem is that I got limited upload so I can't maintain ratio on Dime.

Another important question: I'm looking for Budapest 95. Anybody knows where to find it?

2 sources for Budapest as well - one released by RiskDisk and my own recording. maybe I'll remaster my recording one day and put it up on Dime. I'm sure if you ask in a nice way somebody will then put it up here in MP3 - there are a bunch of real Ladies & Gentlemen on Dime and here :-)

Date: April 9, 2008 00:56

silkcut1978_
...and my own recording. maybe I'll remaster my recording one day and put it up on Dime. I'm sure if you ask in a nice way somebody will then put it up here in MP3 - there are a bunch of real Ladies & Gentlemen on Dime and here :-)

knowing your recordings from 2007 i'm sure that this from Budapest 95 has to be so good like these done later, even without remastering

Date: April 9, 2008 00:59

Date: April 9, 2008 10:36

silkcut1978_
61' telecaster

2 sources for Budapest as well - one released by RiskDisk and my own recording. maybe I'll remaster my recording one day and put it up on Dime. I'm sure if you ask in a nice way somebody will then put it up here in MP3 - there are a bunch of real Ladies & Gentlemen on Dime and here :-)

I'm sure there are. I gotta start new topic on that. How can we push up that remaster job on your todo list? winking smiley

BTW, I have downloaded both recordings of Vienna '90 and this new source is really good. It teleported me 18 years back. It was furious performance, especially last batch of songs after introductions.

Thank you for these posts.

Date: April 9, 2008 10:55

61' telecaster
I'm sure there are. I gotta start new topic on that. How can we push up that remaster job on your todo list? winking smiley

BTW, I have downloaded both recordings of Vienna '90 and this new source is really good. It teleported me 18 years back. It was furious performance, especially last batch of songs after introductions.

Thank you for these posts.

push the remaster job? upload some spare-time for me and I'm going to dl it... ;-) Right now I'm working on a vinyl-transfer from London 25/06/82 (Make the world go round). If I'll have it done until Friday I may have time on weekend to transfer Budapest. btw thanks for your nice words Kream but don't expect too much. We were sitting in the rain and I had to hide the mike for a while. But anyway I'm sure with a little help of DartPro and Adobe things may get a little better ;-)

Date: April 9, 2008 11:30

Here you are:

www.timesharing.com/somesparetime.rar

Date: April 9, 2008 12:00

Thanks for trying it - but I get 'The document you requested was not found."... But don't care, it's only a matter of days and not weeks ;-)

Date: April 9, 2008 19:58

silkcut1978
btw thanks for your nice words Kream but don't expect too much. We were sitting in the rain and I had to hide the mike for a while. But anyway I'm sure with a little help of DartPro and Adobe things may get a little better ;-)

i rate you recording from Viena 2 points more than italian source. it's really
very good audience recording

Risc Disc "Budapest Rain" i can rate only 7/10

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: April 9, 2008 22:05

I'm glad you like it that much, Kream! I'm curious to learn how you'll my Budapest compared with "Budapest Rain" - we'll see...;-)

Date: April 10, 2008 16:37

I'll also be glad to copmpare these two.

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: November 23, 2008 14:45

silkcut1978

push the remaster job? upload some spare-time for me and I'm going to dl it... ;-) Right now I'm working on a vinyl-transfer from London 25/06/82 (Make the world go round). If I'll have it done until Friday I may have time on weekend to transfer Budapest. btw thanks for your nice words Kream but don't expect too much. We were sitting in the rain and I had to hide the mike for a while. But anyway I'm sure with a little help of DartPro and Adobe things may get a little better ;-)

Did Silkcuts "Make The World Go Round" transfer ever surface.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 23, 2008 14:58

It might have surfaced, but if it did I missed it, I keep a daily lookout @ Dime but I haven't got it in my library....

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: November 23, 2008 15:05

vox12string
It might have surfaced, but if it did I missed it, I keep a daily lookout @ Dime but I haven't got it in my library....
Then it's probably still in the vaults.

Posted by: CharliMoon ()
Date: November 25, 2008 13:06

So, this is the one recorded at their show at the Praterstadion in Vienna on July 31st, 1990? Cause I only have disc 2 of that concert and have just been looking for the thread from where I had downloaded it so that I can eventually download disc 1 too, after such a long time. But I couldn't find it anymore, I forgot what the title of that thread was.
So, is this concert you uploaded the one I'm talking about?

Tracklist of CD 2 ( the one I have so far) is as follows:

1) Can't be Seen
2) Happy
3) Paint It Black
4) 2000 Light Years from Home
5) Sympathy For The Devil
6) Street Fighting Men
7) Gimme Shelter
8) Band introductions
9) IORR
10) Brown Sugar
11) Jumpin' Jack Flash
12) Satisfaction

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home