Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I've been loving you
Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: February 14, 2008 18:18

On the Aranbee Pop Orchestra CD there's a bonus track: I've been loving you too long with Jagger lead vocalist. the same backing track was utilized by Chris Farlowe for his version.
I have the vinyl of the Aranbee but this track is not included. Anybody has the CD and can post it?

Re: I've been loving you
Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: April 25, 2011 00:31

But...we are talking about the same version that is on several cds....like "black box" or "More hot rocks" confused smiley confused smiley

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: April 25, 2011 23:16

hulloder
But...we are talking about the same version that is on several cds....like "black box" or "More hot rocks" confused smiley confused smiley

Not really, it's not the Stones track, it's the Aranbee arrangement.

Posted by: dede_894 ()
Date: April 26, 2011 08:03

straycat58
On the Aranbee Pop Orchestra CD there's a bonus track: I've been loving you too long with Jagger lead vocalist. the same backing track was utilized by Chris Farlowe for his version.
I have the vinyl of the Aranbee but this track is not included. Anybody has the CD and can post it?

I UL complete CD here (2009 or 2010)
[www.megaupload.com]

Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: April 26, 2011 08:49

dede...thanks for this rare track!!!!

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: April 26, 2011 12:40

Thnaks a lot. I was eagerly missing this one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2049
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home