Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Vinyl - Rock & Pop-Geschichten (A Bigger Bang Documentary German TV Eins Festival)
Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: January 24, 2008 00:33

Original quote from German TV channel "Eins Festival":

"Vinyl - Rock & Pop-Geschichten
Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Welch eine Ehre: als einziges Team durfte Vinyl hinter die Rock-Kulisse der größten Tour aller Zeiten schauen.
Johnny Starbuck, seit 35 Jahren Gitarren-Roadie von Keith Richards erzählt von den Gitarren, die Keith immer bei den selben Songs spielt, lüftet das Geheimnis der Intro von Honky Tonk Woman und erzählt seine ganz persönliche Rockgeschichte(n) zur dienstältesten Band.dazu Ausschnitte und Interviews um die Stones und Raritäten aus dem Radio Bremen Archiv
."

This broadcasting mainly shows interviews with the Rolling Stones roadie Johnny Starbuck (English language and German subtitles) which are very interesting.
So this video can as well be understood by non-Germans.

Download (WinRar archive files):

01. [rapidshare.com]
02. [rapidshare.com]
03. [rapidshare.com]

More Rolling Stones Audio & Video here: [www.iorr.org]

Re: POST: Vinyl - Rock & Pop-Geschichten (A Bigger Bang Documentary German TV Eins Festival)
Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: January 24, 2008 00:49

Thank you very much.

Re: POST: Vinyl - Rock & Pop-Geschichten (A Bigger Bang Documentary German TV Eins Festival)
Posted by: linnerz ()
Date: January 24, 2008 09:29

Hi Ludwig, the file doesn't work on my MAC ... could you convert the video to quicktime? Thanks a lot und Dankeschoen!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: January 24, 2008 12:16

Thanks Ludwig for posting this. Suprisingly there was enough special things inside to keep it interesting, not the "standard" things we've seen repeatedly. I especially enjoyed the fantastic 1972 footage of Tumbling Dice. I hope this means it will be released officially. How about that lucky guy with the guitar strings, picks and autographs!

Date: January 24, 2008 12:23

frankotero
Thanks Ludwig for posting this. Suprisingly there was enough special things inside to keep it interesting, not the "standard" things we've seen repeatedly. I especially enjoyed the fantastic 1972 footage of Tumbling Dice. I hope this means it will be released officially. How about that lucky guy with the guitar strings, picks and autographs!

You can download the 1972 footage here: [www.iorr.org]

Date: January 24, 2008 12:25

linnerz
Hi Ludwig, the file doesn't work on my MAC ... could you convert the video to quicktime? Thanks a lot und Dankeschoen!

I need the quicktime pro version to convert this file to mac format and I really don't want to 35,- Euro for that. Sorry.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: January 24, 2008 19:27

Thanks for posting, Ludwig.

It's nice to see and hear from Johnny Starbuck.

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: January 24, 2008 19:41

Thanks for the post.

It plays on my MAC with Quicktime. But I also have the Pro version.

Maybe try looking for VLC player online.

J

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1834
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home