Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Help a skinflint!
Posted by: Judas72 ()
Date: January 7, 2008 10:59

I am after a good copy of Some Girls. Obviously you can't post the real album here and as MickBoy doesn't appear to have done a remaster I can't have that either but something as good as or better than the album would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. Please don't point me in the direction of a load of outtakes that didn't appear on the album as I have as much outtakes as I can handle at the moment. Cheers!

Re: Help a skinflint!
Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: January 7, 2008 13:27

Of course it cannot be posted here but to be honest the album can be found on many sites on the web in varying quality. Here is googles blog search engine.

[search.blogger.com]

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: January 7, 2008 14:51

You can buy this for as little as 3.85 GBP on www.netsounds.com.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: January 7, 2008 15:11

You should point your browser @ the torrent sites that deal in this sort of stuff

Posted by: Judas72 ()
Date: January 9, 2008 01:18

Sorry, I should've made myself more clear. I wasn't after a hooky copy of the album because obviously that is illegal but rather a selection of takes that are very close or better to the takes that appeared on the album. Anyway, after talking to a mate at work I think my problem has been solved. Cheers anyhow!

Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: January 9, 2008 16:04

Glad to hear you've located what you were after - anyway here are copies of
The essential Paris Outtakes Vol 1 & 2 - vigatone

Posted by Edmund on this forum 320kbps.

Vol 1.
[www.iorr.org]

Vol 2.
[www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1573
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home