Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ABKCO & YOUTUBE
Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: December 5, 2007 04:45

Just to let everyone know...ABKCO is having Stones videos removed from YOUTUBE. This could only mean two possible things....

First ABKCO is removing the videos just for the sake of depriving the STARVING STONES FANS FOR ANOTHER 40 YEARS!!

OR

THE IDIOTS AT ABKCO HAVE FINALLY COME TO THEIR SENSES AND PLAN ON RELEASING THESE PERFORMANCES...MAYBE..JUST MAYBE THEY SAID TO THEMSELVES...HYMM..THIS BAND HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 45 YEARS AND THEY ARE STILL FILLING UP FOOTBALL STADIUMS EVERY NIGHT THEY PLAY...SINCE THESE PEOPLE ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE BAND AND PAY LARGE SUMS OF MONEY TO SEE A BAND WELL PAST THEIR PRIME.. PERHAPS THESE SAME LOYALE FANS WOULD PLUCK DOWN 25 DOLLARS TO SEE THE ORIGINAL BAND IN THEIR PRIME.

YEA..WE WOULD AND HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU WE WOULD FOR 25 F33CKIN YEARS YOU FOOLS!!! PLEASE COME DOWN TO EARTH ABKCO AND ACTUALLY HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS THE HISTORY OF THE BAND...DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME...WE ARE BEGGING YOU...DO IT RIGHT....YOU HAVEN'T YET!!!SORRY, BUT THIS IS THE SAD TRUTH...
SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS THE HISTORY OF THE BAND.....ROBBIN K. I DON'T THINK SO...SHE WAS EMBARRASSING ON PBS..DO IT RIGHT.....AS THE SONG SAYS....WE ARE WAITING!!!

SOULSURVIVOR

Re: ABKCO & YOUTUBE
Posted by: dixiecup ()
Date: December 5, 2007 05:10

word - i just tried some hot 72 clips and theyre gone folks.

businessmen: release it - it needs to be released.

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: December 5, 2007 05:21

My money is on your first option.

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: December 5, 2007 22:10

the don´t get money from youtube so they removed them, that´s all I think.

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: December 6, 2007 00:30

if abkco would release some stuff we haven't heard or seen before , fans would not have to resort to youtube

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 6, 2007 00:42

THe reason ABKCO do this is because they earned enough money on their Rolled Gold CD release to pay a guy for going through the youtube-videos.
Hope none of you supported that release.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: December 6, 2007 00:52

guess they havent got to my part of the world yet-I just accessed Milano 70 and L&G footage on my acc.

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: December 7, 2007 01:24

Hi People...Let me say it again..ABKCO needs to know that the loyale Rolling Stones fans deserve something new that has never been seen and heard before.
Wouldn't you like to see the Stones in the 60s on TV or in concert, or perhaps see ALL the 60s videos(Promotional films) Abkco has the material..they just refuse to give us what we need..Why? It's puzzling..Anyway I want to send ABKCO emails stating that .
.We The Stones Fans Want and Deserve these treasures from the 60s.

SOULSURVIVOR

Posted by: originalstones ()
Date: December 7, 2007 01:53

Maybe ABKCO is planning on putting this stuff out on DVD soon. I heard through the rumor mill from a very reliable source that ABKCO was working on a DVD of old TV appearances by the Stones from the Sixties. I was also told ABKCO has a video library of Stones footage that would make a bootlegger envious. They have the "Child of the Moon" promo film in color and outtakes of the Hollywood Palace TV Show. The fact that so much stuff is on YouTube should give ABKCO the hint that there is an audience out there who want to see this footage. Instead, ABKCO puts stupid shit on their records like Robin Klein's initials (rmk) next to "Child Of The Moon" on their CD cases, or scrambling Allen Klein's name (conception: Lenne Allik) on their Remastered Series from 2002. ABKCO needs to catch up with the times. This record label should be ashamed of themselves. There sitting on a TREASURE TROVE of Stones stuff and they think no one cares. They put out "Sympathy For The Devil" and "I'm Free" remixes, but they won't put out the 25 unreleased stereo mixes of some of their biggest hits. COME ON ABKCO, LETS GET WITH IT!!!!

Posted by: originalstones ()
Date: December 7, 2007 01:57

ABKCO may be a incompetent record label, but I don't think they had to wait for the profits of Rolled Gold to come rolling in to put someone on YouTube.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 7, 2007 08:50

Eh obviously I was joking about Rolled Gold, above

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-07 17:20 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: Judas72 ()
Date: December 7, 2007 16:30

Tis a sorry state of affairs. About 3/4s of the stuff I'd bookmarked to download at a later time have disappeared. Not all of it claiming to being because of pressure from ABKCO though so maybe the posters of the vids over-reacted to the news that ABKCO were investigating. Certainly I don't see that a good many of the videos I'd bookmarked needed to have worried since it was bootleg concert footage which I can't see ABKCO having any copyright over.

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: December 7, 2007 21:36

i'm not removing my videos

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1426
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home