Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Test Post-Re Try
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: December 2, 2007 18:18

[www.sendspace.com]

Wembley Arena 29-8-03 again. Hope this works. In flac.

Edit- I´m getting closer. Any advice about uploading?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-02 18:26 by jagger50.

Re: Test Post-Re Try
Posted by: pancho1111 ()
Date: December 3, 2007 00:22

Hi mate, is not an advice, but to let you know surviving time in sendspace is 7 days, according this:
"..We will host the file for an unlimited time, until it becomes inactive, in the case of sendspace Lite™ uploaders, unless they have purchased file bandwidth for that file. A file becomes inactive if it has not been downloaded at least once during a 7 day period..."

IMHO is better in rapidsahre, is the same but 90 days long..
thanks for sharing
cheers!

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: December 3, 2007 00:59

Worked fine - thanks for the flac.

Use the search facility on 'uploading' - plenty of advice in the past - whatever works best for you.

Cheers.

Date: December 3, 2007 18:28

Thanks for the comments. I´ll keep practising until I´m as good as you guys. I have on CD The Mono Beggars. Is this official stuff or not. Or maybe every ones got it anyway. I can see why people upload now. It makes you feel good. And after all, nearly all I have I took from you guys. So thank you.

Date: December 3, 2007 19:00

One more question. I´ve tested my uploads in flac with rapidshare. Went well. Sounds great on play back. But the tracks come up as one file. Do I upload each track as a separate file? I notice some of you here have. Forward thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1395
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home