Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: OT Radio Broadcast of Pete Townshend covering "Harlem Shuffle"
Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: November 28, 2007 08:05

Pete Townshend-11-02-85-Brixton Academy, King Biscuit Flower Hour

08 Harlem Shuffle
[rapidshare.com]

Re: POST: OT Radio Broadcast of Pete Townshend covering "Harlem Shuffle"
Posted by: Mika ()
Date: November 28, 2007 12:32

Great post, thanks!

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: November 28, 2007 20:48

Can you pls post to yousendit? Many Thanks!

Posted by: EdiSchwager ()
Date: November 29, 2007 00:47

If you already have AudioRecPro or a similar Audio Stream Recorder: Why don't you record 'Harlem Shuffle' or - better - the whole show here: [concerts.wolfgangsvault.com].
If you don't own this devise you can buy AudioRecPro here [www.ezaudiorecorder.com].
If you dont have the money or for other reason just are not willing to spend a buck, try to get an AudioStreamRecorder by checking torrent sites like btjunkie.org, www.saugsgtube-torrrent.to or one of the countless other sites. By the way, you can also get video-Streamers, who do the same thing for Video Streams.

If you think, that all this is much to complicated for you; Mail me, I will send you the whole show as mp3 for free. At least I'm willing to offer this for the first 10 fans who mail me. Otherwise, I would loose to much time and money.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1509
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home