Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Re-post of Bruce Springsteen & The Seeger Sessions Band, Amsterdam 2006 Here
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: November 5, 2007 06:16

Re-posted as requested. Springsteen’s current tour has sold out everywhere over here in the U.S., unlike the Seeger Sessions tour last year. What’s cool is that Bruce plays an average of seven songs a night from his new album (which is really good) on his current tour and different songs from his back catalog almost every night. He and the E. Streeters are on the way to Europe soon…hope y’all managed to score some tickets for their visit. You’ll be the envy of many of us back here. Peace.

Original post notes:

Here’s Bruce live in Amsterdam from this past May. His Seeger Sessions show was/is the best concert I have seen in years. For those IORR members who live in Europe, if he comes to your area when he tours Europe again this fall, try not to miss the show. It’s a shame that his fan base here stateside didn’t embrace this tour. Bruce plays a range of American and other music styles and took the chance his audience would follow along. The only other established artist that I can say takes the same chances is Neil Young. I learned a long time ago to go along with the flow of whatever Neil does when he takes the stage. As much as I love Dylan and the Stones music, IMHO, I wouldn’t say they are taking many chances, if any, with their music or shows these days. Anyway, enough of me and the soapbox…enjoy!

*All new links. (Some of you are not allowed to download this until you have listened to “Going Home” no less 515 times. You know who you are.)

Disk 1
Intro - [www.sendspace.com]

Oh Mary - [www.sendspace.com]

John Henry - [www.sendspace.com]

Johnny 99 – [www.sendspace.com]

Old Dan Tucker - [www.sendspace.com]

Eyes On The Prize - [www.sendspace.com]

Jesse James - [www.sendspace.com]

Cadillac - [www.sendspace.com]

Long Black Veil - [www.sendspace.com]

Erie Canal - [www.sendspace.com]

My Oklahoma Home - [www.sendspace.com]

Mrs. McGrath - [www.sendspace.com]

Disk 2

Intro - [www.sendspace.com]

How Can A Poor Man - [www.sendspace.com]

Jacob’s Ladder - [www.sendspace.com]

We Shall Overcome – [www.sendspace.com]

Open All Night – [www.sendspace.com]

Pay Me – [www.sendspace.com]

My City of Ruins – [www.sendspace.com]

Ramrod – [www.sendspace.com]

You Can Look – [www.sendspace.com]

Band Intro – [www.sendspace.com]

When The Saints – [www.sendspace.com]

Buffalo Girls - [www.sendspace.com]

Re: OT Re-post of Bruce Springsteen & The Seeger Sessions Band, Amsterdam 2006 Here
Posted by: Bierzo ()
Date: November 5, 2007 07:51

Many Thanks.

Re: OT Re-post of Bruce Springsteen & The Seeger Sessions Band, Amsterdam 2006 Here
Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: November 5, 2007 14:59

Thank you very much for this amazing show once again!

Posted by: arfarf ()
Date: November 7, 2007 00:06

Many Thanks for posting this fine show.
Extra thanks for the losslees files.
FYI: This show is;
May 16, 2006
Heineken Music Hall
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Keep up the good work dmay

Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: November 27, 2007 16:00

Is it possible that anyone who downloaded this show could repost the following tracks:

Jacob’s Ladder
We Shall Overcome
Open All Night
Pay Me
My City of Ruins
Band Intro
When The Saints
Buffalo Girl

I though I had them but I don’t. =/ I’m only now able to listen to this show because of work. It’s been a busy, busy year. Far too busy. Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home