Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: November 3, 2007 17:17

Hello All,
I am into the Some Girls/ER era right now. I hope you all like it. I have lots of stuff from this period. Again. I only have the studio outtakes here at home. If you have any requests, let me know.

Also....I found a disc called Ron Wood, Live and Electic. Is this an official release?

[www.sendspace.com]

Re: POST: TWILIGHT ZONE
Posted by: edmund ()
Date: November 3, 2007 17:31

Twilight Zone: Is this VGP-048 ?

Live and Eclectic is official

see: [www.ronniewood.com]

Date: November 3, 2007 18:10

Thanks Edmund.

Here is the rear cover art. It is VGP but it doesn;t list a number. I so not have a good filing system.

[www.sendspace.com]

Posted by: edmund ()
Date: November 3, 2007 18:43

yes, it is VGP-048

here is a list of all VGP's: [www.printmark.se]

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 5, 2007 06:36

Thx for this, finally got it, sendspace a bit temperamental @ the moment as is giga (maybe they don't care for us Down Under)

I remember silkcut posting a SG era compilation that he put together on dime a while back, didn't have the bandwidth to get them all so I didn't bother. Worked out @ 5-6 cds worth if I remember correctly. I know I've got some of this but it would be nice to sit down & collate these into 1 definitive compilation instead of having them spread all over the place. The prob, of course, is time to do it.

I know vancouver has done this with some of the 60s material, specifically beggars

Date: November 5, 2007 17:24

I have a lot of the material but it is not chronologically, historically etc..

I have abunch of these songs in a few different zip files. They are from Girls and Pills and Powders as well as Certain Chicks and a few others but again, it isn't clear which discs they are from.

If you are interested, I can start posting these songs. If you are looking for a historical collection with recording dates etc...I do not have that.

If you just want the songs.....I'd be happy to post them

let me know

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 5, 2007 18:03

Thx for the offer, I've got girls & pills & certain chicks but I'm sure there's folks out there who haven't.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1540
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home