Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Mega Super Mammoth MP3 Blog List"
Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: June 25, 2007 00:52

I just discovered a blog that contains a "MEGA SUPER MAMMOTH MP3 BLOG LIST". The site is: gravybread.wordpress.com (you'll have to cut and paste the link--sorry). When you get to the site, click on the list at the top of the home page.

It's an alphabetical list of hundreds of blogs that upload mp3s of everything you can imagine. For instance, one I'm excited about has lots of Edison cylinders of the first recorded music, that you can download. A great thing about this list is that there are details of the kind of stuff available given for each blog, so you can easily find what you're looking for, or just discover what's out there. It's a great resource, so I thought I'd pass it on. Enjoy!

Re: "Mega Super Mammoth MP3 Blog List"
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: June 26, 2007 05:36

Cool site! All I can say is I'll be spending more hours checking out new blog sites and buying 500 gig auxiliary drives. Thanks for the tip.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2135
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home