Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

If anyone plans on taping at Isle Of Wight June 10
Posted by: Dan ()
Date: June 1, 2007 05:39

Please contact me, I have a favor to ask. I also have a few uncirculated Stones ABB shows that will remain in the vaults unless there is a positive outcome to my request. You can check my latest torrent on Rocks Off of another previously uncirculated gig to prove I can deliver the goods. Thanks!

Re: If anyone plans on taping at Isle Of Wight June 10
Date: June 7, 2007 19:45

Dan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please contact me, I have a favor to ask. I also
> have a few uncirculated Stones ABB shows that will
> remain in the vaults unless there is a positive
> outcome to my request. You can check my latest
> torrent on Rocks Off of another previously
> uncirculated gig to prove I can deliver the goods.
> Thanks!

Bump - the last of 2 uncirculated shows have been posted on Rocks Off, just to prove I can deliver the goods. If all goes well at Isle Of Wight then the others will be released (it's not the Stones set I am after, that one is already taken for granted, contact me if you think you can help).

Posted by: KWhinos ()
Date: June 7, 2007 20:34

What shows were they

Date: June 7, 2007 21:07

The posted shows were Las Vegas 3/4/06 and Glendale, AZ 11/8/06. The pending shows are from the same general area.

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: June 8, 2007 03:26

Dan Wrote:
> I also have a few uncirculated Stones ABB shows that will
> remain in the vaults unless there is a positive
> outcome to my request.

Way to hoard.

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: June 8, 2007 05:46

what an ass

Date: June 8, 2007 05:55

lamemodem2 Wrote:
> Dan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I also have a few uncirculated Stones ABB shows
> that will
> > remain in the vaults unless there is a positive
> > outcome to my request.
>
> Way to hoard.

I bet I have done more to get Stones recordings out there than your average IORR member, probably even more than you, and at great financial cost as well as an impeding my own personal enjoyment and risking ticket forfeiture and host of other problems. All I am asking for is something in return. It only takes one person. I made a similiar request in the fall of '05 that went unfulfilled so now I have to provide additional incentive.

And it isn't so much being hoarded as remaining untransferred and unmastered, competing for my time with hundreds of other pending projects, which is why the other 2 went undistributed for so long.

Date: June 8, 2007 05:57

J-J-Flash Wrote:
> what an ass

What masters have you contributed and what uncirculated recordings have you unearthed and shared?

Posted by: Bol ()
Date: June 8, 2007 18:07

Dan,

I don't know if it your style of english but your tone is quite threatening. If it is too much trouble to share your recordings in the spirit of this board, don't bother.

Date: June 8, 2007 19:13

Bol Wrote:
> Dan,
>
> I don't know if it your style of english but your
> tone is quite threatening. If it is too much
> trouble to share your recordings in the spirit of
> this board, don't bother.

It's probably the style of English but I am confident someone will come through for me. If it weren't for the Isle Of Wight festival, no one would know these recordings even existed except as some of them trickle out.

Not sure what the spirit of the board is but my own spirit is to use the recordings I have to get the recordings I want.

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: June 8, 2007 19:34

"I bet I have done more to get Stones recordings out there than your average IORR member, probably even more than you, and at great financial cost as well as an impeding my own personal enjoyment and risking ticket forfeiture and host of other problems. All I am asking for is something in return. It only takes one person. I made a similiar request in the fall of '05 that went unfulfilled so now I have to provide additional incentive.

And it isn't so much being hoarded as remaining untransferred and unmastered, competing for my time with hundreds of other pending projects, which is why the other 2 went undistributed for so long."

Dan

Thanks so much for all that you have given to us, I for one greatly appreciate it.

Kent

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2111
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home