Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WANTED FOR THE COMPLETE SIXTIES COLLECTION
Posted by: THE BOOTLEGMAN ()
Date: May 22, 2007 15:14

For complete the sixties collection, these are all songs which recording exist but I have not them on audio (there are various from dvds, but I don´t know how to extract the audio). These are the wanted songs, still 1965; please post if you have anything, or tell me where I can find them:

WANTED FROM 1961-1964:

1964-02-14 "Ready Steady Go" tv. NOT FADE AWAY, I WANNA BE YOUR MAN, YOU BETTER MOVE ON. In dvd.
1964-04-03 "Ready Steady Go" tv. NOT FADE AWAY, I JUST WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU. In dvd.
1964-04-20 "Ready Steady Go" tv. MONA, ROUTE 66, NOT FADE AWAY. In dvd.
1964-04-29 "Top of the Pops" tv. I JUST WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU. In dvd
1964-06-10 Chess Studios: IAN´S BLUES, THAT PLACE. Audio at "Instrumentals"
1964-09-21 "Gather Moss" film: AROUND AND AROUND (Live Hull-England, 21/09/64). In dvd
1964-10-08 BBC radio "Rythm & Blues": AROUND AND AROUND, IF YOU NEED ME. Audio at "Live for the BBC"
1964-10-19 French tv "Quoi De Neuf": CAROL, IT´S ALL OVER NOW. In dvd (Rare video 64-69...)
1964-12-15 "Shindig" tv: DOWN THE ROAD APIECE, OH BABY, SUSIE Q, HEART OF STONE. In dvd

WANTED FROM 1965:

1965 01 11-12 THE LAST TIME 1 - De Lane Lea Studios, lacking BJ´s guitar solo. Audio from "From the Archives"
1965-01-29 Australian TV. Incl. WALKING THE DOG, HEART OF STONE, LITTLE RED ROOSTER and AROUND AND AROUND. In dvd (Touring Story v.2 and others)
1965-03-04 I CAN´T BE SATISFIED (Top of the Pops tv). Audio in "Early RS Live" and in dvd
1965-05-16 "Shivaree" tv show. Incl. PLAY WITH FIRE, THE LAST TIME, DOWN THE ROAD APIECE and LITTLE RED ROOSTER. In dvd (Touring Story, Ultimate tv masters and others)
1965-05-22 CAROL (Live Fresno-California, 22/05/65). In dvd
1965-06-24 LITTLE RED ROOSTER and THE LAST TIME. Live Oslo-Norway. In dvd
1965-07-28 "Shindig" tv show. Incl GOOD TIMES, MERCY MERCY and SATISFACTION. In dvd (Rare video 64-69)
1965-09-03 From "Charlie Is My Darling movie". JAM-GET OFF OF MY CLOUD-RIFFS, KR GUITAR RIFFS, SALTY DOG, UNIDENTYFIED FOLK SONG (backstage Dublin). In dvd.
1965-09-04 From "Charlie Is My Darling" movie: ARE YOU LONESOME TONIGHT, I FEEL FINE, SANTA BRING MY BABY BACK TO ME, BLUEBERRY HILL (Belfast hotel Jam ses.). In dvd
1965-09-13 THE LAST TIME (Live Hamburg-Germany, 13/09/65). In dvd.

WANTED FROM 1966:

1966-03-26 19TH NERVOUS BREAKDOWN - Live Den Bosch-Netherlands. Exists on DVD
1966-05-08 "Thank Your Lucky Stars", incl. LADY JANE and PAINT IT BLACK - In DVD

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2007-05-27 18:52 by THE BOOTLEGMAN.

Re: WANTED FOR THE COMPLETE SIXTIES COLLECTION
Date: May 22, 2007 20:53

Nobody?

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: May 22, 2007 22:45

IAN'S BLUES & THAT PLACE are not stones at all..

[www.sendspace.com]

Satisfaction(Berlin Or HMB Sept 1965.mp3

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: May 22, 2007 23:53

Hi,
Got a few of these on CD/DVD - will post bit by bit...
...the DVD audio extract needs a slight refresher course but should be ok

To get you started:
It Should Be You (demo for George Bean, Regent Sound, London Nov 1963)
[www.sendspace.com]

Cheers.

Date: May 23, 2007 00:07

Thank you very much. At the begining, it seemed this never would finish, but now the work is on the good way. I am working on the files, detailing the dates, places...; sometimes it´s a hard work, when we are speaking about songs from 40 years ago.
Zagalo, if you know a software for extract audio, I´ve a lot of dvds. Thanks for your help.

Date: May 23, 2007 10:01

Vancouver and Zagalo: your links were posted at the Sixties list. Thanks again.

Date: May 23, 2007 22:31

This is an early version of "I Want To Be Loved" - I presume this is the one you're missing as I thought there was only this one and the 'Come On' B-side...

I Want To Be Loved (IBC Studio, London, 11 March 1963)
[www.sendspace.com]

Cheers.

Date: May 24, 2007 00:05

Hi Zagalo,
I downloaded your file and checking this and the track that I posted, I think it´s the same version, from IBC Studios. Please check your post and mine. Thanks for your contribution.

Date: May 24, 2007 01:07

My mistake - you are after the actual realeased single version - got it on good old vinyl but that's all...
...I will concentrate on the DVD audio extraction over the weekend.

Cheers.

Posted by: JoeHill ()
Date: May 24, 2007 07:20

Will check my files and post anything I have...sometimes out of town..so may take a bit..great work!

Date: May 24, 2007 11:37

Thank you very much, Zagalo and JoeHill. Well, still now, I have checked the lists from 1961 to 1965 for correct possible errors, now I think all is exactly posted; more than 40 years ago, always can appear date errors. Thanks again to Alex for sending me his lists; they are being a great help for work in this project.
Well, now I will continue checking all 1966 posts for know if all is correct, and after this, I´ll continue with 1967-1969 (these years aren´t checked yet, and they can take several data errors)
Hope you continue working with me. Thanks.

Posted by: edmund ()
Date: May 24, 2007 23:08

Hallo Bootlegman,

sorry, this week I had too much work. To the week-end I will help you

Posted by: Colonel Dan ()
Date: May 25, 2007 01:29

Hello,
Wow-You're Doing An INCREDIBLE JOB!Anyways:A Friend Sent Me A Video Comp (DVD From A Record Show)-It Didn't Have Any Of The Other Items You're Looking For,But DID Have THE RED SKELTON SHOW ("Tell Me',"Carol" & "It's All Over Now")
I Transfered Those To A CDR And Posted Them For You In An RAR File.I Don't Know If There Are Better Quality Copies Out There,But As Everything Else On This Video Was Great Quality,It May Well Be.
Here's The Link:
[www.gigasize.com]

If There's Any Problem Downloading It Please Let Me Know (I'm New To Posting)
All The Best,
Colonel Dan

Date: May 25, 2007 12:53

No problems for download your file, Colonel Dan, is OK; and the sound of the songs is very good. Thanks a lot, I´m going to put your link at the 1961-1964 files on Skelton Hour tv show.

Date: May 25, 2007 20:10

Hello Again-
I Noticed That You Have : 1964 06 03 I Just Wanna Make Love To You.
US Hollywood Palace/Dean Martin

But I Didn't See "Not Fade Away" From The Same Show (They Played That One First On The Show).
Anyways-I Have It Also On Video & Would Be Happy To Copy It To CD/Rip To Library & Send It To You-That Is-If You Don't Have It.
Just Let Me Know And Keep Up The Phenominal Work!
All The Best,
Colonel Dan

Date: May 26, 2007 09:59

No, I haven´t Not Fade Away in audio from Hollywood tv show, only I Just Wanna Make Love To You which was posted. Please post if if you can. Thanks a lot.

Date: May 27, 2007 03:40

Hello,
I Copied The Song & Here's The Link
[www.gigasize.com]

-Once Again-Please Let Me Know If It Came Out OK,As I'm Still New At This
All The Best.
Colonel Dan

Date: May 27, 2007 08:55

Thank you very much, Colonel Dan. Yes it came out OK; your link was posted at the 61-65 sixties list.

Date: May 27, 2007 18:53

Updated wanted list 1961-1966

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1982
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home