Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: THE BOOTLEGMAN ()
Date: April 22, 2007 14:09

Here is another great recording from this tour. Live at the Sports Arena, San Diego-California, 10/11/69. VG-EXC quality. The tracklist:
1-JUMPING JACK FLASH. 2-CAROL. 3-SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL. 4-STRAY CAT BLUES. 5-PRODIGAL SON. 6-YOU GOTTA MOVE. 7-LOVE IN VAIN. 8-I´M FREE. 9-UNDER MY THUMB. 10-MIDNIGHT RAMBLER. 11-LIVE WITH ME. 12-LITTLE QUEENIE. 13-SATISFACTION. 14-HONKY TONK WOMEN. 15-STREET FIGHTING MAN.

[www.gigasize.com]

Re: Post: 07-San Diego-California, 10/11/69
Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: April 22, 2007 16:59

BOOTLEGMAN this is great I'm a huge fan of the 69 Tour maybe my user name gives that away, do you have all the shows from this tour I think there are only 3 missing I've heard Aurburn exists and saw a review of the cd and the artwork online sometime ago. I've been looking for it since, whats your next post Dallas?

Posted by: THE BOOTLEGMAN ()
Date: April 22, 2007 17:36

Thanks for your words, Nasty Habits. The shows from the American Tour 69 that I haven´t are the 2 shows from Aurburn (I didn´t hear that can be circulating; I think that they were not recorded). Also missing are the 2 shows in London Dec 21 (Lyceum), and about the 2 shows in London Dec 14 (Saville), I have only the 3 songs (also filmed). As far I know, it exists 55 minutes recorded at one of the shows at Saville Theatre, but I never found it. At last, I haven´t those six shows; like I said you, only the 3 songs in London. If your information about Aurburn is true, that´s a really good notice.
My next post, before Dallas, will be the show in Phoenix-Arizona; I hope to post it today.

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: April 22, 2007 18:11

Oh yeah I forgot about Phoenix, its only one of the Aurburn shows not sure which one and I've never heard about the 55 minute Saville Theatre tape. But I do know the the 3 songs from Saville theatre, that the footage was filmed by Pathe news and I have seen a small cilp only a few seconds long of Street Fighting Man which could mean the whole show could actually exist if not on film then maybe in sound.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1936
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home