Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

KEEF AND BILL VIDEOS
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: April 18, 2007 03:48

The sections on Stones and Mick video clips are an absolute gold mine of stuff. I've serached for anything similar for Keith and Bill, but without luck, or have I missed something? Can anynody direct me to any Keith and Bill video clips?

Re: KEEF AND BILL VIDEOS
Posted by: whiskey ()
Date: April 18, 2007 15:43

Stonesman, if you find anything of interest in this regard of Bill, please post.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 18, 2007 18:17

I agree. I've always wanted to see the "What A Blow" music video of Bill. The Keef videos are also great, especially Eileen and Wiced As It Seems

Date: April 19, 2007 14:22

Hey whiskey, Keef's "Wicked As It Seems" is at YouTube, as well as Bill's "Come Back Suzanne" and his post-Stones "Stuff". All YouTube quality only - fair to reasonable, but I'd go for better quality if it's around somewhere.

Surprisingly, no listing of Bill's "most famous" one, "Si Si (Je Suis Un Rock Star)". We must all keep searching for this monumentally ground-breaking (and tongue in cheek) video.

And GuĂ°ni, thanks for seconding the motion.

Now, a couple of nice sets of listings for Keef and Bill like those group and Mick ones would do very nicely.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-19 14:25 by stonesman87.

Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: April 19, 2007 21:16

I'm going to post some Wyman, Richards and Wood videos soon.

Date: April 20, 2007 02:54

Hey Ludwig, that sounds great. Will look forward to it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-20 03:00 by stonesman87.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1749
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home