Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: REPOST: New York Dolls - Soundstage 2006
Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: March 1, 2007 00:47

As requested by Made in The Shade.

Download: [www.sendspace.com]

Note: This show was originally posted by CrazyDadda.

Re: OT: REPOST: New York Dolls - Soundstage 2006
Date: March 2, 2007 02:15

Sohoe,

You are the best! I can't say how much I appreciate you sharing this recording with me. I saw that the show was going to be broadcast on my local PBS, but missed it while attending a wake and funeral for a family member. Then, when I also missed grabbing the previous donwloads made available by CrazyDadda (much obliged, there, too!) I was very bummed out!!

Thank you, very much. I am sure it will be worth the wait. I created CD jacket for this already, inside and outside covers, using photos I got off the Soundstage site. Let me know if you are interested in me sending you the jpgs. Not my very best work, but quite servicable.

Thanks again...oh, how I have benefitted from the kindness of strangers on this site!!

Re: OT: REPOST: New York Dolls - Soundstage 2006
Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: March 2, 2007 03:20

Sounds like you've had a string of bad luck here, but anyway...I'm just glad I could help you, but I think the real hero here is CrazyDada, who made this recording available here in the first place.

Regarding the coverart. I'm not personally in need of this, simply because I don't own a printer,but maybe someone else on this board would appreciate it, so you maybe you could upload anyway.

I think we all have benifitted from kindness of other members on this board!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1264
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home