Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Oh No Not You Again, Press Conference 2005
Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: February 13, 2007 20:38

I didn't see this one before.
Have a look at Mick how unskillfulhe is on the very first ABB-gig, weeks before rehearsals. If you compare with his performance from the first club-gig ("Rough Justice") or the first shows of the tour in Boston, you see that he's working hard on his performance.

Re: Oh No Not You Again, Press Conference 2005
Posted by: marquess ()
Date: February 13, 2007 20:42

I still think that this is the best ONNYA version ever.

better than tha ABB CD.

Anyone agree with me...?

Posted by: CrazyDadda ()
Date: February 13, 2007 20:45

marquess Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I still think that this is the best ONNYA version
> ever.
>
> better than tha ABB CD.
>
> Anyone agree with me...?

100%

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: February 13, 2007 20:50

200%
Well, both the studio-verion and the tour-version were great, really a cool number.
The pressconference-verision, though, sounds so natural and authentic, and if you see the video, it looks like a "garage-band"...

Posted by: CrazyDadda ()
Date: February 13, 2007 20:52

After watching the press conference, I thought maybe since there was no sax or "outside" help, that this was goin' be them and just Bobby and Chuck! I am still hoping.......Rolling Stones Garage Tour 2007!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-02-13 20:53 by CrazyDadda.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: February 13, 2007 23:48

This is great...and I love it every time and every version..but my favourite is the rehearsal from the day before...

Posted by: keef_nerd ()
Date: February 14, 2007 02:33

They need to play more without the back up people

Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: February 14, 2007 03:49

Hmm, interesting. I haven't watched this video since it first hit the net (almost 2 years ago, hard to believe!). I remember that night I thought "Wow, this isn't too great a song". But now I have a new appreciation for it. First off, I really like the song now. And second, this is a pretty rockin' version: Keith and Ronnie are really going to work here, w/KR milking those classic licks like a pro. I think they started the tour with a 'bang' for sure (sorry about the pun), though the performances started to lack something later. But there were still moments of greatness later in the tour - namely the show I saw in Louisville last fall!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1589
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home