Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New Download Limit @ Giga
Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: February 3, 2007 19:53

The only thing we can do is to buy a premium account , i am going to do this

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: February 3, 2007 21:03

Sorry you had to waste all that time. But, thanks for trying, KWhinos.

Posted by: stoneMe ()
Date: February 3, 2007 21:41

I got that message earlier today - Daily Download Exceeded, so I closed the Gigasize page then retried 3/4 times and still got the same message so I left it 15 - 20 minutes went surfin the web returned to gigasize and guess what it let me carry on downloading no limit of Mbs, and I don`t have an account STRANGE.

stoneMe

Ever Danced with a One Legged Woman?

Date: February 3, 2007 22:17

I downloaded something from Gigasize about four hours ago. So, based on your experience, stoneMe, I tried it again. But, it didn't work. Damn! Oh well. Supposedly patience is a virtue, right?

Date: February 3, 2007 22:50

mikeh

I`ve just downloaded Vol 3 of the unsurpassed Masters posted by edmund - Thanx Ed its good, and guess What Giga`s message has come up again ???????????????? This is STRANGE--REAL--STRANGE,,

stoneMe

Date: February 3, 2007 23:35

Yeah, it sounds like this is headed into Twilight Zone territory.

Date: February 3, 2007 23:46

I just got on the Gigasize site and went to their FAQ section. Assuming it's been updated since the new download limits have been established, it says that once your download limit has been reached, you have to wait 15 to 18 hours to be able to download again. Gee, I guess I feel better knowing it's not literally a whole day; if I download something at 6AM, I can do it again the same day between 9PM and midnight. Oh boy! (He said sarcastically.) I guess I should be grateful for small favors.

Date: February 4, 2007 00:01

LOL---LOVL

Posted by: Shotaway2 ()
Date: February 4, 2007 07:53

I was just able to start downloading both FLAC files for the HBO 3 Flicks recording, one right after the other. Didn't need to shut my computer off, log out or do anything else unusual. Let's see if GigaSize will let me finish the downloads........

Posted by: Zeek ()
Date: February 4, 2007 13:28

you all are lucky that I got sleeping Problems and spend my time on the net until I fall aslep

i can help all of you who want to download with MEGAUPLOAD
simply Download the next link: [www.megaupload.com]

doble click Acept and restart internet explorer or you can create a Regisry file with NotePad and type the following:

REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform]
"Alexa Toolbar"=""

IMPORTANT: after the last " hit Enter to leave one more line in Blank
now save As: Trick alexa-megaupload.reg (or whatever you want but always with the .reg extension)

File name: Trick alexa-megaupload.reg
Save as type: All Files
Encoding: ANSI

Save, now open the file you created and doblemclick it; doble click Acept and restart internet explorer NOW DOWNLOAD SOMETHING

You can Thank me Later

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: February 4, 2007 13:35

Thx Zeek, but way out of my league, now if you want to know about open tunings on guitar? banjo? how about some nice Irish jigs on mandolin?......

Posted by: Zeek ()
Date: February 4, 2007 13:57

I'ts not hard simply download the file thet i mentioned (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BHEOJF40) close IE, install, acept, Pick your download Wait the 45 seconds if required, type the 3 letters and thats it.

if not try to switch to "UTorrent" its a peer to peer Program,do a google search to download and go to [isohunt.com] to search for whatever you are looking for

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: February 4, 2007 18:55

Aha, it's a workaround to fool mega, sounds good I'll give it a go, many thx Zeek.

I've just switched from Azureus to UTorrent, much smaller client, doesn't hog my CPU as much.

Posted by: rubycatgirl ()
Date: February 5, 2007 10:01

...just wanna say how much the gigathings sux...I thought it would be perfect with files remaing online for 90 days after last d/l...I still don't know what i'm gonna use for my new uploads...although i might be not much on-line the next few moths anyway...because we're about to move to another town...so lots of work ahead...

It was fun as long as it lasted...

'...I said we...we are heaven bound...'

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: February 5, 2007 13:23

stoneMe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got that message earlier today - Daily Download
> Exceeded, so I closed the Gigasize page then
> retried 3/4 times and still got the same message
> so I left it 15 - 20 minutes went surfin the web
> returned to gigasize and guess what it let me
> carry on downloading no limit of Mbs, and I don`t
> have an account STRANGE.
>
> stoneMe

The important thing is not to close the Gigasize page and go away by surfin' the web for 15-20 minutes -

- the important thing is to close your INTERNET CONNECTION (= go offline) and then RECONNECT AGAIN (= go online again)!

For me it always works. I have no trouble with Gigasize, it is just that I have to do this "offline-online again" thing when this "Daily Download Exceeded" message appears.

Posted by: the98 ()
Date: February 25, 2007 19:38

Stop using Gigasize. It introduces spyware on your computer. I think you should try rapidshare winking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1785
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home