Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lyrics for Not The Way To Go
Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: January 3, 2007 04:01

I've been trying to decipher the lyrics for Not The Way To Go #1 (from The Harder They Come bootleg) for several months but can only come up with the 3rd & 4th verse. This is one of my favorite unreleased songs and I would love to be able to figure out the entire song (if possible). If any of you IORRers have the equipment, time & desire, could you take this track and drop back on the instruments, bring up the vocals and slightly slow the song down? I don't know if this is even possible but if anyone wants to take a crack at this, I would greatly appreciate it. Any questions, just drop me a line. Thanks in advance!

Marty

godzi68@hotmail.com

Re: Lyrics for Not The Way To Go
Posted by: it's_all_wrong ()
Date: January 3, 2007 08:01

Man, there are so many unreleased Stones songs that I'd like to have lyrics for...

Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: January 3, 2007 17:49

Go to the Connection section of IORR, scroll down until you see Lyrics...by Keno and there you will find most of the lyrics for the Stones released & unreleased songs. Unfortunately, he doesn't have Not The Way To Go but if I can ever figure it out, I will gladly share it.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: January 3, 2007 18:16

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe Not the Way to Go is one of many unfinished Stones songs with what the Glimmers used to call vowel movements. Mick says something that fits but would have to be rewritten before release. Don't kill yourself trying to decipher something that might be partial gibberish to begin with.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home